76-80 Smithing

Zierro

Maybe use the blast furnace and just do mithril plate bodies and alch them. I don't think you lose much money since mithril ore isn't that expensive since the last time I checked.

Or even just go with some adamant bolts, although not great experience, you don't lose much, and actually might make money.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Don't whack me around with a trout, but I've heard that you could kill aviansies turn all the bars into bolts and then make them into addy bolts. Only problem with that is now broad bolts exist...

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Only problem with that is now broad bolts exist...

hmmm remember there's still diamond e and ruby e bolts for gwd.

I'm wondering how I should approach this. I'm willing to lose a little bit of money from it but not a lot. I don't want to spend like 5M just for 4 levels. :?

Any advice?

You can go really cheap and slow iron bar > knives, or the blend of medium speed and breakeven-ish addy bolts.

Assess which would be better using the '1 smith exp / 10gp' rule, with your 5m that's about 500k smith exp, but your smithed can be sold to generate more materials to reach 80 either way.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore