Help out a f2p lvl 105 find combat area

Celfiousr

I'm p2p soon but was hoping theres a better place than ice giants, lessors, or cockroach's for me to train on. Maybe something in the wildy?. :thumbsup:

A fairly random suggestion, as you've given no real information. Try getting gear for Waterfiends, so you can farm charms to get your summoning up.

I'm p2p soon but was hoping theres a better place than ice giants, lessors, or cockroach's for me to train on. Maybe something in the wildy?. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but there isn't a better F2P alternative. I have heard that Greater Demons are alright, but Revenants often patrol that area. Also remember, that everything that you do in F2P can be done better in P2P, so training is no exception.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sorry, but there isn't a better F2P alternative. I have heard that Greater Demons are alright, but Revenants often patrol that area. Also remember, that everything that you do in F2P can be done better in P2P, so training is no exception.

Oh, my mistake, I thought he said he was already P2P.

Sorry.

Well, you're extremely limited in your training areas. I'd suggest one of the low-attention requirement spots in the Stronghold of Safety. Watch videos or something. Don't bother with making money.

Now I know this has nothing to do with your question but I would suggest to never use mail to pay money. It takes far too long and your money could get lost if the letter ends up elsewhere. Besides there are many other more convenient options that are worth considering. Most depend on where you live etc. A few that I would recommend are prepaid credit cards (can be bought from a number of different stores), or my personal favourite certapay (all you need is a account in a bank that offers the service named Interac). These methods literally take a few minutes and can be done by simply having access to a computer.

I would suggest searching the runescape site for more payment methods more convienient to you. We all have different preferances. :)

Good luck! :thumbsup: