Starwolf's blog here!! Link to up to date blog included!

Well...quite a few of you are wanting me to work on slayer! lol I'll get right on it, I got ogres this task and not quite sure where they are...Hopefully I can range them safely.. But anyways I got 55 defence! Almost to dragon armor! :)

55deffz9.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started working on combat yesterday, which went rather well. I hit the 2 million gp milestone in my bank that day and I'll have a picture up on that a little bit later tonight.

But for once, I worked a little bit on summoning, try to get that skill up just a little bit. Well it's quick, but it's a pain trying to get all the raw chickens I need! lol :lol:

Finally, after I got bored of Summoning, I decided that my Ogre task has been sitting in the dark for way too long. So I started Working on my task again!

Defence Lvl 52 11:29 a.m.

Defence Lvl 53 12:35 p.m.

Summoning Lvl 05 06:53 p.m. <---chickens....ewww :?

Summoning Lvl 06 07:02 p.m.

Summoning Lvl 07 07:14 p.m.

Summoning Lvl 08 07:27 p.m.

Defence Lvl 54 07:38 p.m.

Hitpoints Lvl 57 08:55 p.m.

Defence Lvl 55 09:31 p.m. <---joined awesome 55 and over club! :D

Prayer Lvl 43 01:11 a.m. <---protect from mellee!!! Kudos anyone?

Defence Lvl 56 01:56 a.m.

If you all have been looking at my level up pictures, I've been really focused on either ranged or melee combat. Don't worry, cause I prefer to use my "Magic" skills in areas other then combat. Using all the iron ores and nature runes collected from killing Flesh Crawlers earlier, Superheating Item is a great spell with great experience!

50magemd7.jpg

Wow, I worked really hard to finish this clue....Did Plauge City and Biohazard quests, went to underground maze to observatory which was a waste of time....And for what?? A pathetic clue..I'll just alch the stuff and be on my way... Hopefully the next one will be better

tt1sq5.jpg

Well yesterday was a great day for leveling. Worked on slayer for the majority and ended the day starting my first ever treasure trail! :ohnoes: Hopefully something good will come from it.

60 defence is in my sights, as is some new dragon armor only 2 levels away and I actually have funds!

Slayer Lvl 30 11:06 a.m.

Slayer Lvl 31 11:31 a.m.

Range Lvl 56 12:25 p.m.

Slayer Lvl 32 12:37 p.m.

Slayer Lvl 33 01:38 p.m.

Slayer Lvl 34 02:29 p.m.

Hitpoints Lvl 58 02:41 p.m.

Defence Lvl 57 03:10 p.m.

Slayer Lvl 35 p.m. <---5 from goal!! ;)

Magic Lvl 47 08:33 p.m.

Smithing Lvl 42 08:39 p.m.

Magic 48 08:40 p.m.

Defence Lvl 58 01:47 a.m.

Slayer Lvl 36 01:49 a.m.

Magic Lvl 49 02:18 a.m.

Magic Lvl 50 02:28 a.m. <---joined over 50 and over club! :) superheating item ftw!

Smithing Lvl 43 02:29 a.m.

Allright! Finally another new level 60!!! I'm so proud of it too! 60 Defence is something I never got on Ike, so it's unexplored terriotory. I'm sorry if I go a little besserk with the subject, it's just something I've never gotten, same as getting dragon armor! :D

60defmb5.jpg

Yesterday, the levels were really spread out.... *mutters to self* stupid clue..... -.- I decided to start my first clue ever received yesterday from cockatrices, which I think are level 2, and I got stuck when it told me to do a Yuri emote in the Biohazard reward training area. So I spent a long time on both Plauge City and Biohazard quests, hoping to finish the clue, but no, for I got a coordinate. Off to the observatory! Well I went through the whole observatory maze, and for no apparant reason because the professor wasn't there. He was still in his little house in front of the entrance to the maze... #-o When I finished the clue, I hoped for something that caused me to waste so much of my time, and to no avail, it WASN'T worth it. Only 2 green dragonhide chaps and an addy axe.

Thankfully, I got a second clue almost an hour later and did that one. It only took about 10 minutes to complete it and the reward was a bit better, getting one of those addy heraldic helms! ::' That brightened my day! I also did some more leveling at the circus and got some goals completed or near completion.

Magic Lvl 51 02:22 p.m.

Theiving Lvl 10 03:27 p.m. <---grew from level 1 because of Biohazard! ;)

Slayer Lvl 37 05:30 p.m.

Theiving Lvl 11 05:57 p.m.

Theiving Lvl 12 05:58 p.m.

Defence Lvl 59 06:28 p.m.

Slayer Lvl 38 07:39 p.m.

Magic Lvl 52 08:47 p.m. <---from circus......still failed at 232 points... :(

Agility Lvl 5 08:52 p.m. <---from the circus! Imagine that :P

Agility Lvl 6 08:53 p.m. <---did a backflip at circus (lvl 95) Instant lvl up! :lol:

Hitpoints lvl 59 09:09 p.m.

Defence Lvl 60 09:20 p.m. <---got beginner P2P goal! :D Sweet dragon armor bought!

Strength Lvl 55 02:15 a.m. <---joined elite 55 and over club! :)

Strength Lvl 56 03:10 a.m.