My Bank - 18/09/08

Wow so much useless gear

For example the rune.. bars... you have 65 Smithing you can't even smith rune so why have bars?

What are the random logs for?

You would have so much more cash if you sold the random junk that you never use, and the only person that looks at it is you unless you make a bank pic.

Wow so much useless gear

For example the rune.. bars... you have 65 Smithing you can't even smith rune so why have bars?

You would have so much more cash if you sold the random junk that you never use, and the only person that looks at it is you unless you make a bank pic.

Omfg. For once i agree with craven range.

LOL

he posted a rate. how is he trolling.... I didnt even see the sara godsword till you pointed it out so i was thinking the bank wasnt even worth much. Now that i see that i give it a 7/10.

He has two posts and rated a 80M+ Bank "junk"

Thats fail in my book.

Its not fail, its an average bank. I gave it 7/10 because i've seen p hat sets and all godswords and such in a bank. so that would meret a better rate imo.

Low_C.png

he posted a rate. how is he trolling.... I didnt even see the sara godsword till you pointed it out so i was thinking the bank wasnt even worth much. Now that i see that i give it a 7/10.

Even without that sword, he still has 10 mil, dragon, barrows, and void, plus all that other junk lol.

Wow nice bank, so organized too!! Great job man.

10/10 =D>

Big_Stingman.png

He has two posts and rated a 80M+ Bank "junk"

Thats fail in my book.

Its not fail, its an average bank. I gave it 7/10 because i've seen p hat sets and all godswords and such in a bank. so that would meret a better rate imo.

Im not talking about 7/10, Im talking about someone with two posts who gave it a 3 and said it was a "rubbish" bank

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Wow so much useless gear

Thanks for the comment.

Those items just gather randomly from drops etc, and I don't need the bank space so why not?

The logs and ones i've wced or drops too, I keep them for when I will next FM or Fletch.

I don't really understand the last comment, but in my eyes it's not junk. 8-)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png