I have recently installed hypercam....

tard53

*topic* and i am not yet totally familiar with it. I know how to take the vids and how to change where the window for the vid is and how to play them back.

The thing i just want to know is how do I edit them? I would like to know this because i plan to post them on different places.

EDIT: i have figured out how to edit them by windows movie maker. But when I try to play them all the text and my character gets all blurry and messed up.

Has that happened to anyone? Can you tell me what to do to get rid of it?

thanks again :ugeek:

*topic* and i am not yet totally familiar with it. I know how to take the vids and how to change where the window for the vid is and how to play them back.

The thing i just want to know is how do I edit them? I would like to know this because i plan to post them on different places.

EDIT: i have figured out how to edit them by windows movie maker. But when I try to play them all the text and my character gets all blurry and messed up.

It is cause it is just hypercam. Its visual quality isn't great.

It is cause it is just hypercam. Its visual quality isn't great.

I'm seconding this. Hypercam really sacrifices quality somewhat. You could try Camtasia(think that's the name) and see if it works for you.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

hmm i found something interesting today...

When i was in moviemaker and clicked on the little clip, instead of dragging it into the storyline i just clicked on it and i pressed play and it was working perfectly. The thing is, when i drag it into the storyline it just goes all blurry and all the pixels get messed up.

Anybody know what to do?

• 4 weeks later...