General Discussion...

CookMePlox

Hey Tip.It Crew!

Well, after seeing the General Discussion board cluttered with Grand Exchange topics (Im not even going to count) I came up with a possible solution: a Market Discussion Forum. It could be a subforum of Marketplace forum and it could be used to talk about anything about the Grand Exchange, items going up or down in value, et cetera. Not only would this clear up the General Discussion forum, it would likely bring some attention to the little-used Marketplace forum.

On to my second suggestion about the General Discussion: I think there should be fewer topics. Also, filling up the General Discussion forum is many locked topics about PVP, Dragon Platebodies (that one's a favorite -.- ) and of course, just random things that people don't put in the right forum. I suggest two parts to this: having designated topics about certain issues. I also think that moderators should delete more topics. What good is a locked topic besides taking up space?

Thanks for listening,

CMP :ugeek:

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=760506

I believe this is the same thing. ;)

Ah, I guess. I added a bit more in the second suggestion. To moderators who may see this, if you feel the need to lock this, please delete it I don't think this needs to clutter up the board.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png