Is The unholy book really worth it?

Spooks

I'm not sure but i don't think you can. Even if you were to die with it and talk to the guy in light house, he just give you another. Best to start doing them clue scrolls lol

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

im sure had to fill a book before you could replace it but i hadnt been playin all that long when i finished them all so i could be wrong, i like my books, sara is decent enough def an ya cant lose it as far as i know, great range bonus from the zammy book and guthix looks great with sara hide and robin set

baileydafrog.png

Not worht it, got mine for like 600k (actually, got like 2 pages myself, when they were very common).

Btw, why is everyone saying fury. You dont need a fury when ranging, cause you're probably safe spottign anyway..

looks good and hey, every1 makes a mistake or lags out sometime, nice to feel safe, plus theres the fact it goes well with everythin, multi purpose like barrows gloves

baileydafrog.png