Wc, fishing, mining exp

Storm

Which of these is the fastest exp: woodcutting and banking yews, fishing and banking monks, or mining and banking iron? Assuming all skills are at ~70. I want to do one of these three and I'd like to know which one is the fastest boost to my total exp.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

First of all, get rid of the mining iron, its fast but its a waste.

The yews and monks are around the same speed but yews are more profitable.

But it depends on what you want to do, the game is supposed to be fun.

So make it fun for yourself. ;)

tipitsiggy.png

Well for mining ditch the iron and think either gold or granite.

If you do choose granite, it would be the best way. Bank at CW, return using Camulet.

Eucs > Yews also, if you decide to wc.

Yeah, eucs have approximately a 25% faster chop rate than yews, so they're faster experience and (right now anyway) better cash.

As far as speed, yews are slightly faster xp than monkfish, but not as much money. I'm not as familiar with mining though. You can check my sig if you want to read my woodcutting guide.

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'm gonna try each of them for a little while but at the moment I'm leaning towards fishing.

if you mine granite instead of iron and DONT bank the xp will be significantly faster...

I want to choose from these three skills because they make money in addition to exp. This is something I'm going to do in between slayer tasks when I start to get bored of slayer. I need something to finance those god forsaken cannonballs and farming doesn't seem to keep up with that anymore. So I will be banking the stuff, whichever it turns out to be.

I'm aiming for 80 in wc or fishing, or 75 in mining. Each of these would make me 3-4mil using the methods I was thinking of but granite would probably be a much bigger profit.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png