Blue and Green Dragons - Facts and fiction.

RayOxide

@meme. Dont rip me off, I EXCLAMATED my POINTS to mean IM SERIOUS. :P , and you go gwd so i take it you're a higher level than mostpeople who slay dragons. (and half of them are too low ofa level to think of going into ct)

@Promise. I said they arent crowded 'too much'. Meaning you can still kill them quick enough for an inventory in like 5 mins

@Mystic. Thats gud. :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

@meme. Dont rip me off, I EXCLAMATED my POINTS to mean IM SERIOUS. :P , and you go gwd so i take it you're a higher level than mostpeople who slay dragons. (and half of them are too low ofa level to think of going into ct)

if you cant do it in ct dont bother...

and i wasn't riping you off...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Kay thought you were ripping me off... :cry:

And if its "dont bother" I think you mean for slayer..??

Cause normal way still works extremely well..

And too many noobs think they're right about things!11

@Promise. I said they arent crowded 'too much'. Meaning you can still kill them quick enough for an inventory in like 5 mins

@Mystic. Thats gud. :P

I beg to differ. I've been at green dragons for the last few days testing out ranging methods. I've tried nearly every least crowded world, and there always seems to be a line. I'd also like to mention I've seen 2 vampire and 1 ork rev at the same time.

RayOxide is right theres never any one at the ogre blues o.o

do ogres make music? :o

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

^Yes lovely lovely grunts.

@Promise; fair enough, I guess its just a coincidence. But i've seen a few revs that dont attack me.

Update: Ork found me, 2 mage attacks splashed on my tank gear.

Guthix dhide body, guthix dhide coif, glory, anti df shield, black knives, d boots, accumulator. Yes. Bounced. 2 times. I mean even in full dhide it would hit a bit well IF IT WAS STRONG. :|

Finally.

Someone notices that revenants aren't actually tough. I've never been killed by a revenant once and I've ran through the whole wilderness in a purple phat + gilded due to not knowing where the lava titan tele took me.

I ran into three revs on the way down, stuck on range prayer and didnt get hit for me than 11. Granted I was 99 def and hp, but seriously, if they're so great they would've killed me with no food.

Numerous encounters with them, numerous hits all below 15.

Green dragons, lol, when I played ~10weeks ago they werent at all crowded. Sure a rev would pop up but if you're half skilled it won't even hinder your trip.

Blue dragons are even easier with 100% safe, safespots. A little croweded maybe.

I agree with you Revs aren't that tough but the Bold'd parts do make a difference.

patson138.png

Thought i'd help clear a few things up.

PRAYING green dragons at even 60 combat is highly unnecessary*! Although its very helpful, the cost of prayer potions will lower the money you get per dragon, 3k per dragon and Im sure you can use 1 prayer potion dose per one if you're around level 65.

If you want to kill green dragons efficiently you'll want to use prayer. The best way would be killing them in the CT, pray on the whole time, tele tab-ing to your house, recharging prayer, and using a mounted glory to tele back to edgeville. You use no prayer potions and only one tele tab and an antifire dose per trip.

CHAOS TUNNELS is a very good way to kill green dragons, only if you're high enough level to withstand the impact of possibly 5 green dragons hitting about 10 on you altogether per turn. Prayer is used often here, as it is more efficient to waste prayer pots here instead of normal green dragons

You can't get up to 5 green dragons hitting you, there are only four. But you're talking about the baby black dragons. The baby black dragons don't even matter if you're praying, and even if you aren't praying it's incredibly easy to get the baby blacks stuck behind the green dragon.

Moneys per hour plox

At your stats probably upwards of 350k/hr

@meme. Dont rip me off, I EXCLAMATED my POINTS to mean IM SERIOUS. , and you go gwd so i take it you're a higher level than mostpeople who slay dragons. (and half of them are too low ofa level to think of going into ct)

I go to GWD and I still slay dragons as my main source of cash.

You don't fill an inventory in 5 minutes. It's more of like 7 or 8 with my stats, probably near 10 with yours. Someone with 90+ melees could probably manage in 5 minutes though, but that would be without a terrorbird.

wl7w9j.png

Well I agree with all, i guess, didnt think that many of the drag hunters would think like you tbh :cry: . gf. lol

Though with the time thing, I did time an inventory in 5-7 mins roughly one time.

ONE time. :roll: