New skill idea--Warding

Jimmyw3000

A 10 second rule isn't needed, this is why there are going to be wilderness style levels, areas around safespots will have a very low level range. A tiny portion, if any, of said clan will be able to pick off people leaving safespots using the conventional run-like-blazes method, as opposed to going to the bank and teleporting.

Well I was responding to the 10 second rule idea proposed by someone else.

Ok so we have our solution, either (a) make the login spot in very low wilderness and in teleport range, or (B) make it in the bank, which I am 100% sure is a safe zone.

But something still tells me the login spot idea won't go well with the pkers...

Just had a thought of a new skill called Warding.

Basically, with the new PvP worlds, there may be some *fighting for areas* situations, but thanks to RuneScape, people can walk through each other, so it's kinda hard and pointless to hold areas.

Warding is basically a skill that lets you build walls and barriers that people can't pass through, effectively letting you hold a small area, and a larger area with a group of friends.

You could obviously be able to destroy other peoples 'wards' in a normal PvP fight but depending on the wall/barrier's type, it might not be able to attack you back.

Each wall would have a combat level, including hitpoints and defence, and if an offensive on is created, an attack/strength/magic offensive/range level, too.

You would only be able to create these on pvp worlds.

You can create multiple wards in multi zones, but only 1 at a time in single zones.

Umm..that's all i can think of. It can become pretty in-depth but i can't write anymore about it lols.

Fixed all spelling and grammar errors.

I'm a grammar Nazi.

And does your post has anything to do with the subject?

And yes I support the idea only if its an add-on to construction.

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png