99 Runecrafting Help

IMSecure

I know 99 Runecrafting maybe the hardest 99 but I was just wondering how I should train it.

I'm 59 Currently and was gonna runecraft nats via abyss. I've heard of this "Spirit Ghaark" (sp?) and its helpful but I'm 1 Summoning and i don't know how useful it really is. I have NOT done MEP2 (to runecraft death runes) or the quest to make Bloods.

I was thinking of RCing Nats till 70. Then ZMI Altar till 99 or I can try rcing deaths If i get bored. Do I have to do MEP2 and Legeacy of Stargaze (quest for blood runes) to recieve them from ZMI Altar? Also would training RCing in Great Orb Project and spending points on Nature Tablets be better than Abyss?

I honestly don't care if I don't make that much money. As long as I break even and/or make 100k profit I'm happy.

oh alrite. I guess I'll do Laws.

But should I do Laws till 70? The ZMI till 99? I read up on the ZMI and it looks pretty simple but....

1) Do I have to do the quests for Deaths/Bloods to recieve them?

2) Do the Zammy People in the ZMI Altar actually hit you?

3) Would I atleast break even at 70 Runecrafting?

oh alrite. I guess I'll do Laws.

But should I do Laws till 70? The ZMI till 99? I read up on the ZMI and it looks pretty simple but....

1) Do I have to do the quests for Deaths/Bloods to recieve them?

2) Do the Zammy People in the ZMI Altar actually hit you?

3) Would I atleast break even at 70 Runecrafting?

1. No

2. Yes, Pray range and wear dhides, or just have very high defense and eat a shark every 5-7 runs

3. Yes, I made 400k profit going from 70-74 runecrafting in roughly 20k ess.

Foooman.png

Alrite thanks VERY much foooman. That cleared up alot ( :pray: thank god i dont have to do MEP2)

FINAL QUESTION:

Where would I recharge my prayer? The altar above the ZMI Altar (the one with the zammy monks and a red salamander hunter spot nearby)?

Alrite thanks VERY much foooman. That cleared up alot ( :pray: thank god i dont have to do MEP2)

FINAL QUESTION:

Where would I recharge my prayer? The altar above the ZMI Altar (the one with the zammy monks and a red salamander hunter spot nearby)?

You recharge your prayer at the altar right outside, you run by it everytime if you use the Ouarnia Teleport.

If you are really looking into ZMI I highly recommend this guide:

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?22 ... 77,goto,11

Foooman.png