Membership using Western Union?!?

slaytanicc

Okay so getting membership using Western Union seems to be my only option. I searched the net and found that there is a Western Union located not to far from where i live. The only question is, how does it work? How do i pay using Wester Union?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Ummmmmmm...Western Union is a Bank....

I don't know, but judging from this post, i don't think you can open a bank account without parental supervision/authorization.

There are alternatives to earning free money on the internet. How old are you?

You could do surveys, but those take too long.

You could check out the thingie in my signature, and actually learn to use it. My friend got £34.45 in a month.

You could do very interesting movies and upload onto Metacafe.com, its like 10 dollars for 10,000 views, 100 dollars for 100,00 views, and like 1,000 dollars for 1,000,000 views.

If your 18 or older, i suggest you get a job, or you could join "Cha-Cha" if you know your stuff. There are tons of way to get money on the internet, but you need patience.

Anyways, what exactly is your "predicament"?

EDIT:

Pay cash, and they send money to the destination.

Its not a bank? :?:

No, it's not a bank.. here is the process..

You register for membership via paybycash.. it brings you to their website, you select western union.. and it prints out a sample form with all the information you need. Take this form to your local western union-able location (most grocery stores at the customer service desks for example my town's Safeway, and Rite Aid). They will have a quick collect form.. that is the exact same as the sample one you have.

Fill it out, and pay with cash, and within a few hours you will be a member. Note it is not just 7.49 it ends up being over 20 dollars after the fees the store and western union have. I have used it before, recently, and payed 20.98.

Best of luck, but I would suggest something cheaper such as paypal or debit/credit methods. Also if you have a target nearby buy the new pre-paid game cards.

Flames_Ahoy.png

No, it's not a bank.. here is the process..

You register for membership via paybycash.. it brings you to their website, you select western union.. and it prints out a sample form with all the information you need. Take this form to your local western union-able location (most grocery stores at the customer service desks). They will have a quick collect form.. that is the exact same as the sample one you have.

Fill it out, and pay with cash, and within a few hours you will be a member. Note it is not just 7.49 it ends up being over 20 dollars after the fees the store and western union have. I have used it before, recently, and payed 20.98.

Best of luck, but I would suggest something cheaper such as paypal or debit/credit methods. Also if you have a target nearby buy the new pre-paid game cards.

If i understand correctly you payed over $20 for one month? if so, then dont think it is worth it because i would want to be a member for atleast 3months to make it worth while. Oh and im 17, turning 18 soon... 2nov to be exact \'

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Ummmmmmm...Western Union is a Bank....

I don't know, but judging from this post, i don't think you can open a bank account without parental supervision/authorization.

There are alternatives to earning free money on the internet. How old are you?

You could do surveys, but those take too long.

You could check out the thingie in my signature, and actually learn to use it. My friend got £34.45 in a month.

You could do very interesting movies and upload onto Metacafe.com, its like 10 dollars for 10,000 views, 100 dollars for 100,00 views, and like 1,000 dollars for 1,000,000 views.

If your 18 or older, i suggest you get a job, or you could join "Cha-Cha" if you know your stuff. There are tons of way to get money on the internet, but you need patience.

Anyways, what exactly is your "predicament"?

EDIT:

Pay cash, and they send money to the destination.

Its not a bank? :?:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=765818

That is his predicament, I wasn't aware he had started another thread about this, I am glad, as I don't know much about Western Union, so I can't help him much more :roll:

Greene8535.png

I would have told you my PREDICAMENT had i known what the word ment :oops:

Sorry English is my seconf language lol.

And $60 is not worth it for me. I would rather wait till im 18 and able to open a bank account or something.

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Just get a target card or send in cash via pay by cash...

I dont think ill be able to get a target card in my country and our postal service is not relyable at all, so its like throwing money away...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

And $60 is not worth it for me. I would rather wait till im 18 and able to open a bank account or something.

Wtf.....i would never guess it was your second language. Your english is impressive.

Anyways, just buy a debit card, just have your parents drive you to the library or something and then walk to the nearest commercial store, like any big ones like Wal-Mart, Target, King Soopers, Walgreens, any store that sell a wide range of things. A debit card is the same thing as turning your money into a credit card, except you don't get interest and you need to pay a small fee. Here in America, i can usually get a Mastercard (silver) 20$ gift card for about ~25$. A 50$ gift card (gift card is the same as a debit card, except you can give it away) would be around ~57$. My little brother 10 years old did it secretly, now i bet you could easily do it too if your parents don't approve of Runescape or something.

Oh great, i'm going off topic, -.- I tend to do that sometimes.

Wtf.....i would never guess it was your second language. Your english is impressive.

Anyways, just buy a debit card, just have your parents drive you to the library or something and then walk to the nearest commercial store, like any big ones like Wal-Mart, Target, King Soopers, Walgreens, any store that sell a wide range of things. A debit card is the same thing as turning your money into a credit card, except you don't get interest and you need to pay a small fee. Here in America, i can usually get a Mastercard (silver) 20$ gift card for about ~25$. A 50$ gift card (gift card is the same as a debit card, except you can give it away) would be around ~57$. My little brother 10 years old did it secretly, now i bet you could easily do it too if your parents don't approve of Runescape or something.

Oh great, i'm going off topic, -.- I tend to do that sometimes.

Ill look into getting a debit card... Im turning 18 in 20days give or take so i really dont mind waiting a bit and then just opening a bank account and getting a visa or something. I did however try paying for membership using my sisters visa electron, but for some reason the payment was declined everytime... :?:

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

<3: My girlfriend is scottish, so she has helped me alot in the sense of improving my english...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png