80-96 magic on a 3 mill buget!

greene8535

Then title says it all... I want to do it on either a 3 mill buget, or make cash! and I don't really want it to take ages to get!

Well... I know about MTA... but what else might be possible?

I have access to Luner and Ancient Magicks

Thanks

Also... I am doing Bandos right now... So if I happen to get a hilt, I'll update my buget ::'

Greene8535.png

if you only have a 3mil budget i'd say do fist of guthix and just mage the entire way. you'll only get 1/2 the experiance but you'll make cash by selling the rewards.

other than that hummidify is good i don't do it personally because its just so slow.

i prefer using superheat item and make mith bars. it will only cost you about 12 gp a cast if you sell them on ge

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

A very slow (and rather tedius) way is to make teletabs. You get the same amount of exp as you would teleporting for making the apropriate teletab.

Just buy the soft clay and runes (use a staff if you can), and you make quite a nice profit for each tab made. Its far from fantastic exp, but the profit can stack up and be used to fund faster methods.

I did this (only for a while though, it gets annoying) and it worked alright :roll:

Good luck with the God Wars Dungeon rewards. :thumbsup:

And if your budget increases, you could invest in some death/mind runes for Barrows (Slayer dart).

The chest rewards (no barrow items) will more than make up for the rune cost as you almost always get lots of death/mind/bloods. Then the barrow item rewards can pay for other skills.

I think you get around 4k mage exp per barrows trip, so it isn't as fast. But a lot more fun. ::'

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Lunar spellbook is really good for training mage, most of the spells are really helpful and give cash.

Some of the good o dream mentor done to do it though; like Humidify.

Do daily superglass make,

Craft molten glass to unpowered orbs and run air orbs. Good money. You can add them to battlestaves and alch for more cash.

Also, instead of using antipoison you should use cure me.

And! making tabs is really good too especially if you have a decent summoning level to carry soft clay for you. Dont forget that MTA isnt the best but getting the stuff for Bones to Peaches and then tabbing that will actually make millions

Btw. Josh rules.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Lunar spellbook is really good for training mage, most of the spells are really helpful and give cash.

Some of the good o dream mentor done to do it though; like Humidify.

Do daily superglass make,

Craft molten glass to unpowered orbs and run air orbs. Good money. You can add them to battlestaves and alch for more cash.

Never thought about doing the battlestave idea. Using Zaff?

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

if you only have a 3mil budget i'd say do fist of guthix and just mage the entire way. you'll only get 1/2 the experiance but you'll make cash by selling the rewards.

other than that hummidify is good i don't do it personally because its just so slow.

i prefer using superheat item and make mith bars. it will only cost you about 12 gp a cast if you sell them on ge

I will be superheating (around 130K superheats *yikes*)

So are you sure it costs like 12 gp a cast? Cause with that figure, it should take only 1.7 mill to 96 magic!

I'm getting 50 smithing now...

Thanks!

Greene8535.png

any time :thumbsup: its been a while since i checked the prices though so that figure may have changed by now

edit--

heres the price list

coal X 4 179X4 =716

mith 184

nature rune 255

total 1155

mith bar 1079

gp loss ouch 76 gp now

but if u mine even 1 coal ore for every bar you make you'll actually make a proffit or if you make your own nats

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

In regards to Zaff's battlestaves, it's a good idea to buy them anyway, as they sell for at least 1K more on the GE. Enchanting orbs and finishing the staves is even better. Even if you buy the powered orbs from the GE and the staves from Zaff, you can still earn a good profit as well as crafting and magic exp.

dullvw0.jpg

You can buy the mith ores at min and sell the bars a little over max incase you wanted to know...

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.