Legendary

Harakiri

Welcome to legendary, a role playing game based around the intriguing world of spies. In it, you will be given assignments, and have to choose your path as you take on some of the worlds most evil people.

Before you start, you must first choose a side. Choosing a side can be difficult, and will result in different stories, as well as PvP (Player Vs. Player) battles. So, lets go through sides:

1.1 Sides

In this RPG, your missions, and actions, will depend upon the side you choose. Each side has various different abilities, and choosing can be hard.

GOOD

You will have to choose a faction...there are four to choose from, each with their own unique abilities.

CIA

The Central Intelligence Agency has more agents than necessary. Usually, they kick them out if they screw up once. If you do join with them, know that you could get kicked out for any reason, but, they are good at collecting info, have a huge back file of information, and they have a good arsenal of quick draw weapons.

FBI

The Federal Bereau of Investigation is best known for their investagative prowess. They are fairly easy to work with, and most of the work consists of solving petty murder crimes. Sometimes though, a job comes up that requires you to do something worthy of your skills. They have a good arsenal of quick draw weapons, and are very good at hand to hand, and finding evidence.

NSA

The National Security Agency are powerful, and only let in the best agents. They usually do the undercover missions and spy work. Because of this, they have a huge arsenal of machine guns and pistols(Look Below for weapons)

MI6:

The British Secret Service, as well as the most respected. Their spies are beyond compare, and they are the leading producer of gadgets. Quick draw pistols are their main weapon, but the gadgets usually consist of some kind of weapon.

BAD:

KREMLIN:

The Kremlin has a secret group of spies, but they are only the best. Armed with the most high tech weapons, they are deadly adversaries, but susciptabal (hope I spelled that right...) to ambushes and surprise attacks.

TRIADS:

The chinese have a nasty habit of creating Triads, or gangs, that are on par with even the most skilled secret agent. These guys are vicious at hand to hand, and brutal killers with weapons. They are usually very strong, but weak when it comes to technology.

YAKUZA:

The Japanese gangsters are even worse than the triads. They are powerful in every way. They pretty much run the Japanese government, and make tons of money. Surprise attacks from enemies are usually easily stopped, and their only weakness is hand to hand.

TALIBAN:

These are a fairly weak bunch of people, who are only good with explosives. They are easily susceptible to surprises, and are powerful only in close up combat.

(Hopefully, everyone will choose either a bad guy or a good guy so it balances out...)

1.2 Biographies

Bios should be in the following order:

Name

Birthday

Faction (what they belong to)

Weapons

History (A brief report of their previous activities)

2.1 Weapons

After you choose your faction, please choose your choice of weapon(s). First, here is a list of weapons each faction can use:

CIA: Pistol

FBI: Pistol

NSA: Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Machine gun

MI6: Pistol, Gadgets

Kremlin: Machine Gun, Pistol

Triad: Machine gun, flamethrower

Yakuza: Machine gun, Chaingun

Taliban: Machine gun, RPG, flamethrower

(I am not trying to be racist by these, I am only trying to get a well balanced roster).

Each faction may only choose two weapons of the ones listed above.

WEAPONS:

Pistols:

REVOLVER: 6 shots, but very powerful in close up situations.

SEMI-AUTOMATIC PISTOL: Simply put, a normal pistol. Smith and Wesson anyone?

MACHINE PISTOLS: Only needs to be shot with one hand, leaving the other open for a variety of other things.

Machine Guns:

LIGHT MACHINE GUN: A Hecklar and Koch Lightweight, easy to carry, and good for multiple enemies.

MEDIUM MACHINE GUN: Must be set down unless your really strong.

HEAVY MACHINE GUN: Must be set down by anyone. Powerful and really destructive.

Sniper Rifles:

SNIPER RIFLE: Easy to use, and light, for easy carrying capability. Good for long-range attacks.

LARGE CALIBUR: For ultimate destruction. Must be carried by two people.

Gadgets:

Machine Gun Briefcase: Open it, and it will turn any set of enemies into swiss cheese.

Grapple: For getting over walls

Laser watch: Used for destroying things easily.

Chaingun: A 250 round gun that can only be used by strong people.

Chainsaw: Easy to use for anyone, and powerful in close combat.

RPG: A standard Rocket Propelled Grenade. Easy to carry, and destructive.

Flamethrower: Very powerful in Close Quarters Combat, and for destructive purposes.

Everyone also has a knife. Choose well...more rules soon...please do not post until the full rules are up.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

2.1 Missions

Missions are going to be different from other RPG's here. First of all, you can either get your mission posted here, which means the media knows, and will distribute it to everyone, so everyone can go after you, or help you (depending on your side). Most of the time, the good and bad factions will work together to stop the other. Most missions are sabotage and such, and will help you defeat the other team.

I will play as the leader of every faction. But, you can lead your group. So, if you want to bring 30 CIA guys with you, go ahead, though sometimes, the concequences will be dire.

As the Master of this game, I will post things like objectives, in Newspaper articles. If their is a story from the media that will help you in your objective of sabotaging the enemy, then you can pursue it. Otherwise, post here that you need a new mission, and I will PM you with the newest one.

How this works is, you will be able to tell everyone what you are doing, but they will not know your objective until the end. If the enemy can tell, than they can fight you, and try to stop you.

2.2 Death

If you die, you will be given the option of playing as a new agent. Basically, you start from the beginning, and if you are able to kill the person who killed you with this new agent, you will be able to get back your character from before.

2.3 Interrogation

An enemy can capture you, and either kill you or interrogate you. If you are interrogated, you will either be able to give vital information, or you could simply die. If you do decide to give out information, you will join the ranks of your capturers. You can then attack them, but if you fail, you will be thrown in prison, and only a fellow character can save you.

3.1 Ending the game

Play will continue until either all agents are killed, or, play has gone on for a year (game time).

LAST NOTE

This game is pretty much a player Vs. Player game. For now, It would be cool if we had an equal amount of people playing on both sides. I would also like to say, that the game has additional rules that I will implement at the appropriate time, including war, sub missions, and more.

I would also like to say that the beginning of this game will consist of just basic missions to get you adjusted to the rules. Also, I think it would work good if two people decide to be on the same team, as in, two people join the CIA, and two join the Yakuza, just to balance it, and make it easy for people to make decisions, since they have an "Intelligent" friend.

NOW...I will accept bios. Please prepare to get PM's though. If you play, you must use your PM box frequently. It just adds a bit more mystery...

Once all the bios are in for now, I will implement a map of all the headquarters different areas, as well as a map of the first warzone, which will come after we get the first couple practice missions.

It may sound complicated...but its actually fairly easy. Figure out each sides different missions, and kill the opposing player.

I think this is the first PvP RPG made up...I just wish it had its own sub-forum, just so maps and enemies could have their own little posts...like to keep everything in different sections...

I would also like to make one where you can play together to solve stuff...I don't know...gonna have to strike a deal with Archimage...

Just a realism note, a high caliber sniper rifle would weigh at most 50 pounds for a HUGE gun, so it wouldn't take two people to carry.

A .50 which is the largest commonly used rifle is 25-35 if i remember right, and chainguns cannot be used in anything other than a turret, since 1, they require a huge amount of power, and secondly, the speed at which the cartridges are ejected could literally kill the person carrying it. In the predator movie when the idea of carrying a chaingun first came around, the actor who played the guy who did it had to wear body armor and also had to have a power cord attached to it, which was hidden from the camera

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Just a realism note, a high caliber sniper rifle would weigh at most 50 pounds for a HUGE gun, so it wouldn't take two people to carry.

A .50 which is the largest commonly used rifle is 25-35 if i remember right

Its not real though...I was just adding in balance...

Name Mira

Age 27

Gender Female

Birthday May sometimes, exact date unknown

Faction (what they belong to) NSA

Weapons Semi Automatic Pistol, Sniper rifle

History (A brief report of their previous activities)

Worked for M16 previously, but retired after a particularly strenuous mission. Was offered job by the NSA and accepted. Mira is an extremely talented sharpshooter.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Name:Liu Mang Zi (Which I translated from gangster kid.I win this thread)

Birthday:1977(Snake,fire(though personality wise,metal) June 26th

Faction :Triad.Black Slash 15.

Weapons:Going with a bullpup,its what I'd consider a medium-weight gun...Its actually a rifle,but meh...Its repeatable...Thats the typical classification-repeatable and considerably light.

History :Born in Taiwan,his parents moved to HongKong in 1986,but his main dialect of hokkien stayed with him.After a few years of schooling,the quick pace set him back a few years,and he slowly drifted to bad company...Enter the Black Slash.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Name - Hei Loong ( Black Dragon in Chinese Pinyin. I myself am Chinese so...)

Age - 29

Gender - Male

Birthday - September 13

Faction (what they belong to) - Triad (the

Weapons- Going with two very light machine guns.

History (A brief report of their previous activities) - A triad's most lethal operative. Many bothans died to bring you this information.

• 1 month later...

Name: Falconer Lombard

Age-25

Gender- Male

Birthday- June 17

Faction- Taliban

Weapons- An RPG, a light machine gun, whatever he can get his hands on. (Not very good with those though.)

History- Forced into fighting by his family when he was younger, he now supports teams sent from the local command as an officer or to pack some extra punch with his rpg. Recently he has been used as a short-range spy into villages since he is not known to other intelligence agencies or thought to be a major threat. He usually only carries his knife, but hides his machine gun or another weapon nearby.

Seems intriguing. Hope my missions are mainly to support groups and act as shock infantry. But spying is pretty cool too so it's win win.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

• 2 months later...

Is this going anywhere? If not should it be deleted? Some threads here are just taking up space like the original Zombea.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.