Which combat stat makes the most money

pto6

Right, i wanna make money while training combat, but obviously i don't have the stats... i want to know which combat stat will help me make the most money...

Oh yeah, and can you tell me at what level should i kill what etc...

Thanks in advance.

My stats are in my sig...

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

Slayer obviously: slow, but steady cash at low levels, decent cash at high level;

Althought I firstly suggest you go kill some green drags for bones and get 43 pray (if you can afford it, get it as high as possible; 70 would be ideal, but is to expensive for you at this time; I think 50 should be doable for you)

Defence will help you use less food.

Get all meleestats to 70.

Range the tasks you can (70 range is your goal for black d hide)

Magic isn't such a big priority, althought getting it to 66 or higher won't hurt (for swan song quest and magicguild)

You won't make much money at lower levels slay though

(although creatures like cockatrices, basilisks, cave crawlers,... have great drops for their cb-level)

Slayer obviously: slow, but steady cash at low levels, decent cash at high level;

Althought I firstly suggest you go kill some green drags for bones and get 43 pray (if you can afford it, get it as high as possible; 70 would be ideal, but is to expensive for you at this time; I think 50 should be doable for you)

Magic isn't such a big priority, althought getting it to 66 or higher won't hurt (for swan song quest and magicguild)

(although creatures like cockatrices, basilisks, cave crawlers,... have great drops for their cb-level)

I think you're overcomplicating it, lol. Everything you said is true but he's quite a way off some of those things. Plus, do you really count slayer as a combat stat in itself? I don't. But yes slayer is very profitable in the long term.

To answer original question, range.

Duckie_Wins.png

I think you're overcomplicating it, lol. Everything you said is true but he's quite a way off some of those things. Plus, do you really count slayer as a combat stat in itself? I don't. But yes slayer is very profitable in the long term.

What should i kill to get my range up?

Thanks, pto6.

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

What should i kill to get my range up?

Thanks, pto6.

Bronze or iron knives at experiments or fire giants at waterfall, or magic shortbow at fire giants. Experiments are probably better exp, with lower def and high HP, but fire giants have a few decent drops.

Duckie_Wins.png