Is this considered racism?

Yomyth105

Not that ethnicity is relevant, but if you go to Iraq and start calling them all Arabs, you will get beaten up sooner or later.

Beating me up doesn't change the fact that they're Arabs.

and lol @ the CIA conspiracy. yeah dude, they really have it in against those Iraqis :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is racist to a lesser extent. Just because the girl is of Indian descent does it mean that all Indian girls you meet will not be attractive to you. Unless you've seen all the Indian girls out there, you're not in a position to say that you don't like any girls that are Indian. I know your intentions though and it's not harmful, it really depends on how you look at it

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Racism occurs when you go

China sucks [wagon] and all Chinese people are people should be shot because they are useless and a waste of oxygen and housing space.

Then you are a racist.But hey,believing your race is the best is also racism.

Racism comes in all sorts of sizes, sure the stuff you mentioned is stuff to be very concerned about, all I was saying was that there are racist sentiments in the statement given, clearly even by having this debate the guy has shown that hes not a racist, but just cos your not a racist doesnt mean you can't accidentally make a statment which is racist.

I'm not a Racist myself, but if I say "All Black men are sub human", thats still a racist statement.

A racist statement is simply one that makes a blanket judgement over a race. And its best avoid A) because it wont be true and B) because it can upset people.