Range and/or Melee DKs?

Captainkidd

Well, because I need 55 slayer to go Mage them, I thought I'd Melee and Range 'em.

83 HP

82 Attack

84 Strength

77 Defence

78 Range

60 Prayer

77 Magic

1 Summoning 8-)

I got 4.5M to play around with, what should I bring...

Thanks!

Are you going to solo hybrid Suppreme and Prime? No offense, but I don't think you can effectively do that with those stats.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Well, I would take: torags helm(or slayer helm/mask), legs, dhide body, accumulator, granite shield, d boots, fury, barrows gloves, whip and rune cbow with broad/diamond bolts.

Your inventory should be something like this: 2 or 3 anti++, 1 teletab, an equal amount of brews and super rests.

I think he can tri bid dk's....

When i suicide with 4 itens i easily kill supreme with ss/flail <3:

Ofcourse he can kill all 3 kings, but his stats just aren't good enough to kill a decent amount of kings before having to tele...

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Ofcourse he can kill all 3 kings, but his stats just aren't good enough to kill a decent amount of kings before having to tele...
I really don't care how many I kill a trip (that much), as Melee and Range cost so little, and the pots/food are nothing. I'm not one to complain doing a couple hundred trips to barrows, or when I solo Bandos (yes I can, get 1 kill tyvm) I don't care that I'm going to have to do 100-200 trips before I get a drop, as it's fun to me. I'm just looking for equipment and inventory (perphaps a guide) that's going to lead me in the right direction. I didn't want to kill all three, as I don't have 55 slayer or 80 magic, so I couldn't kill Rex. My thinking was I could go with a solo mager, then go down and kill Prime and Supreme, leaving them to Rex.

~ Captainkidd