Summoning, Combat and Agility Training, Junk Obtaining...

Blutters

Note: I'm not relating the subjects in the title; I've got separate questions on all of them.

• Which pet shop sells greyhounds that are actually grey and retrievers that are actually gold/yellow?

Further to the previous, what species of dog has a blue variant?

What familiar should be used for training Summoning (running back and forth between the altar and bank)?

Should I make them myself or buy them?

Would it be possibly to max Summoning by training from 96 to 99 combat stats using controlled on Waterfiends?

Do Waterfiends have any drops that are considered 'junk'?

If no to maxing Summoning with melee stats, what about additionally getting 99 Ranged?

What monsters are good for ranging that drop charms besides Black Demons?

Is there a viable Magic training method for getting charms that isn't as cost ineffective as Rock Lobsters?

What should I train on prior to 96 Strength and Defense besides creatures at Ape Atoll or Slayer?

How long would 99 Agility take using the Ape Atoll course the entire time?

What is a quick way to collect junk? - A way that collects junk faster than you could make cash in the same amount of time.

[hide=For easier reference.]se4ny9.jpg

Thank you for answers that you may provide.

2dgucz6.png

Note: I'm not relating the subjects in the title; I've got separate questions on all of them.

• Which pet shop sells greyhounds that are actually grey and retrievers that are actually gold/yellow?

Further to the previous, what species of dog has a blue variant?

IDK, sorry. I think Tip.it's Summoning guide has it.

What familiar should be used for training Summoning (running back and forth between the altar and bank)? KyattShould I make them myself or buy them? Doesn't really matter

Would it be possibly to max Summoning by training from 96 to 99 combat stats using controlled on Waterfiends? Not even close...

Do Waterfiends have any drops that are considered 'junk'? No.

If no to maxing Summoning with melee stats, what about additionally getting 99 Ranged? What about it?

What monsters are good for ranging that drop charms besides Black Demons? Greater demons, Slayer, Dust devils, Nechryaels, Abyssal demons.

Is there a viable Magic training method for getting charms that isn't as cost ineffective as Rock Lobsters? No. And in actuality, it is cost efficient.

What should I train on prior to 96 Strength and Defense besides creatures at Ape Atoll or Slayer? Armoured zombies, Zombie monkies, Spiritual zombies. (or w/e they're called)

How long would 99 Agility take using the Ape Atoll course the entire time? Idk, but divide the xp rate by the amount needed?

What is a quick way to collect junk? - A way that collects junk faster than you could make cash in the same amount of time. No, except maybe buying pouches. Buy that costs a lot of real money.

[hide=For easier reference.]se4ny9.jpg

Thank you for answers that you may provide.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png