Lasting Effects of Black Mask?

Kellis

I'm considering buying a black mask, and I want to be sure that I'm clear on this first.

They have up to 10 magical charges, but the +15% bonus to attack and strength on slayer assignments will persist AFTER these charges have been expended, correct?

Just want to be sure I'm not wasting 500k on something that will be useless once it runs out of charges. Thanks!

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

The 10 charges are useless. The +15% stats is what matters.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Just as a tip, even though black masks normally sell at around market price, if you scroll through the charges at the exchanges (takes a few minute I know), you can normally pick up a partly charged one for minimum price, saving you some cash. ::'

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Yeah, the +15% lasts no matter if your mask has charges on it or not. The charges are pretty useless, so you might as well save a little money and just buy uncharged or a partially charged one. The easiest way to see which is cheapest is to just search for "black mask" on the GE database.

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png