Inferno Adze

Allmonkey

I was wondering if this is actually a useful replacement for a dragon wc axe and if it's fairly easy to get IF you have the firemaking levels to get it (realizes I'm 10 levels or so below)?

I would namely like to hear opinions on it as well.

Please and thanks

~allmonkey

Edit: Okay since it's evidently great that still makes me wonder if it is fairly easy to attain with the levels and how often does the effect go off

Sc.png

It's absolutely great. Ofcourse, if you want to make money with, lets say, yews or magics, the Adze isn't that handy due to the burning. But with willows.. it's great. Absolutely worth getting.

Yes. Magics and Yews are honestly not that great for money anyway, and it'll save you about 1.5m in a dragon axe.

It can mine ores, chop woods, and set fire to log. It cannot be eaten by Ent or blew up to bits by Smoking Rocks. What more you can ask for it?

To obtain it, all you have to do is lit all 14 beacons. To use it for wood chooping, you need 61 Woodcutting and 92 Firemaking, or

41 Mining and 92 Firemaking for mining. The item effect lasts forever, unlike Barrow sets

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping