Quest help, arggh! so annoying

aceripper

Im at the Evil Dave part of RFD, but for some reason it wont let me get past even the first part..

I need to ask him what he ate at the meeting, and he needs to tell me that he had an "evil stew" correct?

Thought when im through explaining why I need to know what he ate, instead of him telling me, I just say "Oh nevermind"

Ive been back to the lumbridge cook, asked him everything, back to the frozen meeting, examined Dave again.. Back to his house, talked to him, talked to his mother, I've done everything I can possibly think of...

WHAT AM I MISSING????????

Please help im tearing my eyes out as we speak!

ix_lexi_ix.png

This is exactly what it says, Ill even include the crossed out bits

[Crossed out bits] The Gypsy told me that to free Evil Dave I will need a very specific stew [/Crossed out bits]

[Part im on now] I will need to speak to Evil Dave outside of the freeze time, because from his point of view, he has already tasted the stew, He lives in Edgeville with his mother. [/Part im on now]

Any suggestions? I've done everything I can think of..

ix_lexi_ix.png

Thanks for the help... but you don't actually select the option "nevermind" it comes up automatically then the convo finishes.. I litterally cannot get any further in the quest..

Are you sure? I remember quests that I just could not pass because I couldn't get them to say the right thing, then it turns out I was clicking too fast and chose "Nevermind" and never noticed for a long time.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Thanks for the help... but you don't actually select the option "nevermind" it comes up automatically then the convo finishes.. I litterally cannot get any further in the quest..

Are you sure? I remember quests that I just could not pass because I couldn't get them to say the right thing, then it turns out I was clicking too fast and chose "Nevermind" and never noticed for a long time.

Exactly. You still have to click "Nevermind" to end the conversation. DON'T CLICK IT. Select one the the other options above it.

Jesterotr.png

jesterotr.png