Best Slayer Outfit w/ my money

Igor

Get 70 def. Use rune or something and slay until you have that in the books.

HELM-Slayer Helm/Black Mask

AMULET-Glory

TOP-Dharok Plate

LEGS-Dharok Legs, although you can spend an extra 100k for Verac Skirt, which comes with a neat Prayer bonus if you ever need it (Torags, Dh, and Verac bottoms are equal)

BOOTS-Dragon

GLOVES-Best rfd if rune+, combat bracelet if not

SHIELD-Rune defender or Obby Shield

WEAPON-If you got a whip already, use it, d scim without. Your attack is too low to use the Obby Sword/Necklace combo, but you can give it a shot (it's within your budget if you minimize a few other things)

RING-Warrior if you have the money left over, Wealth if not.

Well, first thing i see looking at your sig is that your "F2P ATM", therefore you can't even do slayer ;)

Back on topic: a good outfit for you would be: Black mask (any slayer should seriously have one), Dragon Skirt (exact same as dragon legs, lighter, and manlier. If you want just stick to rune legs), For amulet trying buying a glory amulet, and a combat bracelet so you can keep count of your task without waisting an inventory space (also a good bonus) Rune plate/rockshell plate (now, some people might argue with me but personally i would buy rockshell. why? just because it looks much better imo. i'm pretty sure its same defences as rune plate, and around same price), Dragon boots/rune boots (if you want to have some money left over, stick to rune boots. pretty much the same thing just looks a bit less cool. stick to rune, and after making a bit of money upgrade to dragon), for cape don't buy an obby cape, stick to legends (probably arent doen it) or even the mage arena capes( its as simple as it gets. its a big waist, and unless you have extra money and can't think of what to do with it, dont' buy it), for sure get a rune defender for your primary shield, and for tasks that you need a bit higher defence, granite shield or even rune shield has never let me down. Now, for weapons, i would suggest buying a dragon scimmy, and if you have some cash left over buy a dragon dagger super poison for the special attack.

Aslo another thing, for a ring, i always wear a ring of life (at 112 combat and 85 defence) you never nkow when you can lag and die losing alot of your hard earned armour. Ring of wealth is overrated imo but if you feel comfortable with it, go ahead and use it ::'

For food while slaying, try and fish your own lobsters and cook them yourself for maximum profit.

Don't forget, do the quest: Smoking kills, as soon as possible otherwise you are waisting some potential profit (from exhcanging points for slayer darts...etc)

I hope i helped you in some way, and good luck slaying...its really addicting and i love it ::'

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Torso isn't that great in my experience, only on very easy tasks I'd use it.

Torso is more for fun PKing and/or maxing, but I heard people love to use it in combination with guthans. Either way, with or without, it has almost the same stats as a rune plate but higher crush, and lower slash. I use a sara plate eternally for slayer, and it seems about as even as a torso, if you don't mind the lower hits.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Torso is more for fun PKing and/or maxing, but I heard people love to use it in combination with guthans. Either way, with or without, it has almost the same stats as a rune plate but higher crush, and lower slash. I use a sara plate eternally for slayer, and it seems about as even as a torso, if you don't mind the lower hits.

Torso is more like an addy plate.