p2p smithing

michel555555

i'm 71 right now and going for 80.

i was planning on mineing 15k coal useing MTK to get another 15k and buying 30k coal, and 15k mith ore on the ge. i will then superheat them and just finished making 15k nats.

what should i do after this? i was planning on just selling the bars and make a small profit but i want to get faster smithing levels. Is there anything i could make that would if not keep me getting a profit at least make it so that i won't lose to much?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

After that you should make mithril BOLTS (unf) with the Hammer MORPHIC tool from stealing creations.

:P

50xp without the hammer

or 80.5xp with?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

i was planning on mineing 15k coal useing MTK to get another 15k and buying 30k coal, and 15k mith ore on the ge. i will then superheat them and just finished making 15k nats.

what should i do after this? i was planning on just selling the bars and make a small profit but i want to get faster smithing levels. Is there anything i could make that would if not keep me getting a profit at least make it so that i won't lose to much?

After that you should make mithril BOLTS (unf) with the Hammer MORPHIC tool from stealing creations.

50xp without the hammer

or 80.5xp with?

I agree with the Mithril Bolts - are you getting 80 for Stealing Creations?

If you weren't already 80 Fletching I'd also recommend feathering the bolts as I'm not sure if flightless bolts sell very well.

You might want to use the Blast Furnace world instead of Superheat Item. You save 30k Coal and then you could just sell those Nature Runes. The dwarf there unnotes ores for a small fee, and there's an anvil there, so no worries about banking.

I'm in a very similar situation and have basically outlined my plan for getting it. I'm still wondering about how long it will take, though...

2dgucz6.png

Oh yes the lovely Blast furnace.

Yes that place is awesome if you can stand it - It gets tiring if there arent like 20 people there.

People complaining, you complaining, everything going too slow..

And yeah lately unf mith bolts havent sold, so feathering them would be

1. Nice xp

2. Quicker sales. :)

50xp without the hammer

or 80.5xp with?

I agree with the Mithril Bolts - are you getting 80 for Stealing Creations?

If you weren't already 80 Fletching I'd also recommend feathering the bolts as I'm not sure if flightless bolts sell very well.

You might want to use the Blast Furnace world instead of Superheat Item. You save 30k Coal and then you could just sell those Nature Runes. The dwarf there unnotes ores for a small fee, and there's an anvil there, so no worries about banking.

I'm in a very similar situation and have basically outlined my plan for getting it. I'm still wondering about how long it will take, though...

i was going to use superheating because that way i'd also be getting some decent mage xp as well. and i hate the blast furnace lol

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

2 Mith bars with hammer = 161xp.

2 mith bars without hammer = 100xp.

2 mith bars with sc hammer is 11xp more than 3 mith bars without.

Remember this only works on bolts, knives, darts, (anything that uses ONE bar only)

Trust me - farming points in SC can gather at minimum of 60,000 points per game.

60k points - 20 mins = 3 tools

= 3000 bars just wasting 20 mins

2 Mith bars with hammer = 161xp.

2 mith bars without hammer = 100xp.

2 mith bars with sc hammer is 11xp more than 3 mith bars without.

Remember this only works on bolts, knives, darts, (anything that uses ONE bar only)

Trust me - farming points in SC can gather at minimum of 60,000 points per game.

60k points - 20 mins = 3 tools

= 3000 bars just wasting 20 mins

Unfortunately, you cannot buy 3 tools after 1 game, the exchange guy will give you some excuse about not having good enough clay.

2dgucz6.png

I bought 2 after 2 games.

>_>

I was just estimating lol #-o

Still, though, I went there to buy 2 and he had no clay and thus I had to play a game again.

Then it worked.

From what I've worked out, mithril bolts(unf) using the morphic tool cost you 5.42 gp/xp.

This is at med price though, I hightly doubt unfinished bolts sell at med so really its 5.79 gp/xp.

Addy bolts(unf) sell and are cheaper (5.54 gp/xp) (only do if mith bolts only sell at min, if they sell med they're cheaper)

Gold ore = 6.25 gp/xp

And steel plates would cost you 10.15 gp/xp.

I worked all of these except for the bolts out a few days ago, so might be a little inaccurate. But at 73 I would do addy bolts.

Use the tool.

Edit: if the feathered mith bolts sell at med price (and you can stand doing that), the gp/xp drops to 5.35. This includes feather costs.

Doomy edit: I like sheep