best way to make money with mining and smithing?

wodfist

then that would make nub insulting 2 because they are short versions of the newb with same definition they are the same just someone dont know how to spell

How stupid do you get?

I suggest mining gold if you can get into the guild - banking and then selling at a high amount, with that money buy 1x iron ore and 2x coal, smelt into steel bars.

If P2P, I still suggest mining gold at Tzhaar, 3 ore spawns there and 4 outside, banking them and selling them at a high amount, and then buying 1x iron ore 2x coal and smelting into steel bars.

Then cannonballs.

Jesus man start reading instead of spamming im ftp im ftp

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Kellis i thought you were smart.

He stated that after the post after my post, and Bashfuls post wasnt something he could say he was ftp to.

If I'm going to give a larger than normal post to help someone they should just read it.

correct?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Selling gold ores to buy the raw materials for steel profits like what, 250gp? Then you profit another 200 per bar you make.

Some people just prefer smithing mith bars at mining guild cuz you get both xp at "once".

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Gosh, a page and half later and no one still realizes that the poster is f2p or that he wants both smithing and mining skills leveled.

I buy 2k coals and 1k nat from ge, then mine 1k irons at varrock east mine. Makes around 50k profit for every 1k steel bars sold.

Get magic, mining, and smithing exp at once.

If your magic isnt high enough to cast superheat, then you can smelt bars at al akharid furnace (shortest distance to bank).

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Gosh, a page and half later and no one still realizes that the poster is f2p or that he wants both smithing and mining skills leveled.

I buy 2k coals and 1k nat from ge, then mine 1k irons at varrock east mine. Makes around 50k profit for every 1k steel bars sold.

Get magic, mining, and smithing exp at once.

If your magic isnt high enough to cast superheat, then you can smelt bars at al akharid furnace (shortest distance to bank).

a page and a half later we all realized that he was f2p and smithing and mining thats why we said mine gold to buy the coal and iron ore