Be's guide to Farming!

bemyfrend0

Hey there, I've never made a guide before, but i thought i knew a fair amount about farming, so i decided to make one! :)

Now i won't be posting alot of pictures, i expect the reader to have a basic understanding of farming.

There will be two parts to this guide:

Herb Farming

and

Tree Farming

[hide=Herb Farming]Requirements:

My arms adventure quest

Ghosts Ahoy quest

61 Magic

Games necklace

Glory amulet

5 Herb seeds

4 Flower seeds

60 Pineapples/watermelons

1 Supercompost

Suggested:

Fairy tale Pt 1 quest (Magic Secateurs)

Boots of lightness

Spottier/spotted cape

55 Farming

Dueling ring

Well, as most now farming herbs can make you a fair amount of money for the amount of time you spend.

I'll show you how to do these runs in less than 5 minutes.

Well first you set up your inventory like this

rmqj5i.jpg

1. If you have 55 farming, plant a cactus in the cactus spot, and teleport to dueling arena and pick it.

(If you don't then just skip that step)

2. Teleport to trollheim and run to the patch there, withdraw all you're farming items.

If you picked the cactus plant your inventory should now look like this

2mee4x3.jpg

Now pick you're herbs

3. Teleport to camelot.

Fill two of your buckets up with super compost from your bin, if it's empty fill it with 15 pineapples.

Plant your herbs and flowers, don't bother watering flowers, it doesn't make that much difference, if any at all.

4. Bank all of your herbs, flowers and cacti spine, and teleport using the ectophial

Run to the patch there, do the same as you did at the Catherby patch

5. Now teleport to draynor using your glory amulet, and wield your skills necklace.

Bank your glory, herbs and flowers.

Your inventory should now look like this

2i0eqdv.jpg

6. Run up to the patch just north of draynor village and do what you've done oh so many times before.

Teleport to the fishing guild using your skills necklace.

7. Run east to the patch north of Ardougne and pick and replant your herbs, then run to Ardougne bank when you're finished.

Done!, pretty easy hey? Keep doing and you'll be able to do it in just a few minutes! :)[/hide]

[hide=Tree farming]Now this is the most efficient method i have found for getting to all the tree patchs

Requirements:

Tree Gnome Village quest

Started Mournings End part 1 quest

52 Summoning

5 Tree seeds

5 Fruit tree seeds

11 Air runes

3 Law runes

1 Fire rune

1 Water rune

Teleport Crystal

Farmer payments for both trees and fruit trees

1030 GP

5 Tireless run scrolls

Axe (wielded)

Spade

Suggested:

72 Farming

Calquat Seed

8 Poison ivy berries for payment

Now with 72 farming your inventory should look something like this

Pretend the 5 airs are 11

bil4s1.jpg

The top 5 are fruit tree seedlings, the next 5 are normal trees, and the last one is a calquat

The watermelons are there to pay the farmer for pineapples, the orange baskets for the maples and the berries are for the calquat tree

1. Run to Ardougne and withdraw everything you need.

Catch the boat to brimhaven and do the pineapple patch there, put your pineapples in your bird.

2. Now run down to the Calquat patch and do the same, don't forget to put the calquats in your bird.

3. Teleport using your crystal to Lletya, and run to the patch there, don't worry about banking.

4. Teleport to camelot and run down to Catherby, and bank there on your way to the fruit tree patch. Deposit your BoB aswell.

5. Now use the home teleport to teleport to lumbridge and run around the castle and hit the tree patch there.

Talk to the farmer to get them to cut your tree down for you

2yywfib.jpg

6. Teleport to Falador do the tree in the park, and then run up to the tree in Taverly, using your scrolls when your energy is low

7. Now teleport to Varrock and do the tree patch to the north.

8. Then run along the edge of the GE to the Spirit tree there and take it to Tree Gnome Village.

Run over to Elkoy and get him to show you out

9. Hit the fruit tree patch there and run back to the Spirit tree, and Teleport to Gnome Stronghold

10. Run east to the fruit tree patch there and then run south west to the tree patch.

And there you go, easy as :)

It's alot of writing but it's quite simple once you get the hang of it.[/hide]

I hope you liked my guide, and i hope it was of some use to you :D

Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?

33krrlj.jpg

Here's a tip, to save time between Tree Gnome Village and Gnome Stronghold, go to the Gnome Stronghold first, then there's a shorter run between the patch and Spirit Tree.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

The tree route isn't the fastest route.

I believe it is:

Lumby tree

CW Tele, Balloon Tav Tree

Balloon Stronghold Tree + Fruit

(At this point you may choose to glider to Al-Kaddy Cactus, Ring is faster though)

Teleport: Falador Tree

Teleport: Catherby Fruit

Teleport: Lleyta Fruit

Teleport: Varrock, Tree

Run, GE, Spirit Tree Village Fruit

Spirit Tree, Brimhaven (Or you can Ardy tele and boat, checking Jade Vine along the way)

Run-Calquat

Note the only one you can't use your familiar are the balloon ones, thankfully they are early in the list, so you won't need super energies. The Fally, Cath, Lleyta, and Lumby tree can be mixed around. The others must be blocked together.

That very well could be faster, but personally i haven't done the balloon quest, so i can't time :]

And using that method do you drop your produce?

If you really wanted to I suppose you could, but there are plenty of chances to bank along the route, so I personally don't.

You can bank not only at the Gnome Stronghold and GE, but you can glory to edgeville at any time during the Teleport ones.

Oh i see

Thanks again for your input :D

Btw I do tree runs in 9-10 minutes using that route.

I see a few spots for improvement. First, the glory teleport to Draynor is not nearly as fast as the Explorer's Ring 3 teleport to the cabbage patch. Second, zaaps has already noted a faster tree route, although I would add that you can charter a ship to travel between Catherby and Brimhaven as well. And third, you should save your screenshots as .png instead of .jpg, for better image quality. Otherwise, looks accurate to me. :thumbup:

I see a few spots for improvement. First, the glory teleport to Draynor is not nearly as fast as the Explorer's Ring 3 teleport to the cabbage patch. Second, zaaps has already noted a faster tree route, although I would add that you can charter a ship to travel between Catherby and Brimhaven as well. And third, you should save your screenshots as .png instead of .jpg, for better image quality. Otherwise, looks accurate to me.

I understand that, but you need to bank at draynor, or you would have the herbs of three patches in your inventory at once

But thank you :]

And i'll do the quest and try it out zapps1 :D:D

Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?

33krrlj.jpg

I understand that, but you need to bank at draynor, or you would have the herbs of three patches in your inventory at once

I usually bring a ring of duelling for banking. Saves the trouble of tailoring the run especially for it. :thumbsup:

I usually bring a ring of duelling for banking. Saves the trouble of tailoring the run especially for it. :thumbsup:

Np, regarding that herb run:

-Glory to Edge, bank, then Explorer Ring. Still faster.

-I find I can hold 3 patches of herbs with a terrorbird.