What to do?

net180

Hey!

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum(does it belong n general, or somewhere else?), but i've recently started playing runescape again!

After looking in some notes i made to myself from when i used to play runescape, i made some money killing Green Dragons, and bought an abyssal whip & dragon platelegs. After playing some clan wars free for all and losing some of my items in the new full-world pking system, i'm gettting kind of bored.

What kind of things would be fun to do for my level?

My levels:

Attack- 76

Strength- 78

Defence- 70

Ranged- 70

Hitpoints- 77

Prayer- 43

Fishing- 65

Cooking- 56

Theiving- 50

What i wear for melee:

Weapon- Whip

Helm- Zerker

Body- Rune

Legs- Dragon

Boots- Rune

Amulet- Strength

Bracelet- Combat

Thanks!

~Net

Use a glory and granite body. And dragon plateskirts are a lot cheaper than platelegs.

I would suggest training your Summoning; it's real useful for a variety of situations. Also, you can do Barrows, it's real fun and you can earn some nice cash.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Go try out some of the new additions and minigames (including barrows), raise your prayer level up (possibly go kill dragons for the bones and use them in player-owned houses for bonus experience), and find a non-combat skill you like.

Raise the noncombat skill as much as you can, then switch to killing stuff when you get bored. It provides a nice break which you can alternate back and forth from, and at high levels it will hopefully turn into a great source of income!

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

PKing is rather . . . unusual. For one thing, loot earned is based on time spent in "hot zones" (places where lots of killing goes on), whether you and your opponent are skulled, and what you're carrying on you.

I don't PK myself, but here are some hints:

1. Go upstairs in a hot zone and spend some time there, just alching things or fletching bolts or something. This raises your time in a hot zone without (much) risk of death.

2. If you can afford it, die with 75k of junk in the hot zone, this will boost drops when you return to pwn some noobs.

3. If you're serious about it, don't forget to do easy things like pot up before fights. This an sometimes make all the difference. Also, watch your health, and remember that the only thing lost by running is a free trip to Lumbridge!

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png