Quickest way to get the following skills?

phansk

So my Tresure Trail is inside the Legends Quest-area, and I need to boost my skills, to start the quest.

Is this the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to go, to get the skills I need?

[EDIT]

Just realized that it wasn't all of my stats that were shown in my sig, so I updated the list to show my current skills.

50 -> 52 mining > 300 Gold Ores

41 -> 50 agility > Penguin Course after starting the Cold War quest

47 -> 50 crafting > 500 Silver Tiaras

46 -> 59 magic (to start family crest) > 5107 Fire Bolt (5107 chaos runes, 20428 fire runes + air battlestaff)

44 -> 50 smithing > 850 gold gauntlets (after completing family crest)

45 -> 50 thieving > 921 Master Farmers

32 -> 45 herblore > 661 energy potion > 661 chocolate bars to 661 chocolate dust + 661 harralander

Thanks.

Phansk.png

Is this the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to go, to get the skills I need?

50 -> 52 mining > 300 Gold Ores I believe mining iron - and banking them - is more efficient

41 -> 50 agility > Penguin Course after starting the Cold War quest

57 -> 50 crafting > 500 Silver Tiaras Bracelets with gems (and alching them) should lose you less money

46 -> 59 magic (to start family crest) > 5107 Fire Bolt (5107 chaos runes, 20428 fire runes + air battlestaff) Firebolt, then switch to high-alching stuff

44 -> 50 smithing > 850 gold gauntlets (after completing family crest) That's really expensive, but fast. At least consider steel arrowtips, it's cheaper exp

45 -> 50 thieving > 921 Master Farmers I go for cake and silk stalls in Ardougne. More reliable.

32 -> 45 herblore > 661 energy potion > 661 chocolate bars to 661 chocolate dust + 661 harralander Yup. When you can, switch to prayer pots

You can't really have a training method that's the "easiest, cheapest and fastest". Those words conflict with each other ;)

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

300 Gold ores doesn't really take that long to get, if I do it at the Grand Tree, but I might think about the Iron/Steel-thing, seeing it wont cost just as much as with gold.

To get 50 smithing from making Steel Bolts, I need 850 Iron Ores (And after mining 850 Iron Ores, I will also have 52 mining) and 1700 Coal Ores .. I could get the Coal ores from MTK, and then just mine 850 Iron Ores, but where would be the best place to mine that?

At what level do you suggest that I switch to high-alching stuff? And won't it be more expensive than Fire Bolt'ing?

Phansk.png

50 -> 52 mining > 300 Gold Ores. Powermine and bank iron in Yanille or use gem rocks in Shilo for crafting xp too

41 -> 50 agility > Penguin Course after starting the Cold War quest Brimhaven is maybe better, make sure you bring agility pots for when your stats get lowered.

57 -> 50 crafting > 500 Silver Tiaras Mine first, use the gems for jewlery. Rings of forging you can use for smithing. If you buy gems/gold bars you wont lose that much. An alternative is to mine at the gem rocks in Shilo and craft the gems into bolt tips.

46 -> 59 magic (to start family crest) > 5107 Fire Bolt (5107 chaos runes, 20428 fire runes + air battlestaff) I would battle for my XP, maybe mage Chaos Druids for herbs. Teleporting is another option. Maybe FOG if you get XP for the free runes there. Once you hit 55 high alch.

44 -> 50 smithing > 850 gold gauntlets (after completing family crest)You know those irons you powermined? Get some rings of forging (maybe from crafting) and make them into bars. Profit ftw

45 -> 50 thieving > 921 Master Farmers Pyramid Plunder is fast, look at Youtube for a speed guide.

32 -> 45 herblore > 661 energy potion > 661 chocolate bars to 661 chocolate dust + 661 harralander. you will lose on this. If you mage at chaos druids you will save some. Another tip there is to bring along a pestle and mortar and a huge stash of swamp tar(stackable). You can then get stackable herblore xp with tars. Harralander is the only one you will profit with if you buy the tar but the loss on the others won't be too bad, especially if you sell the herbs you cant use.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

32 -> 45 herblore > 661 energy potion > 661 chocolate bars to 661 chocolate dust + 661 harralander. you will lose on this. If you mage at chaos druids you will save some. Another tip there is to bring along a pestle and mortar and a huge stash of swamp tar(stackable). You can then get stackable herblore xp with tars. Harralander is the only one you will profit with if you buy the tar but the loss on the others won't be too bad, especially if you sell the herbs you cant use.

I think I need a bit more explanation on this, not really sure what you advice me on doing instead of making Energy Potions.

Phansk.png

He's advising that you get a ton of swamp tar, head down to the Chaos Druids in the wildy part of Edgeville dungeon, and kill them for their herb drops. When you get guam, marrentill, tarromin, or harralander, turn it into that type of herb paste by using it with the swamp tar while you've got a mortar and pestle in your inventory.

IDK, I'd say to stick with growing harralander (seeds are cheap!) and making energy potions, but either of these training methods should work.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

He's advising that you get a ton of swamp tar, head down to the Chaos Druids in the wildy part of Edgeville dungeon, and kill them for their herb drops. When you get guam, marrentill, tarromin, or harralander, turn it into that type of herb paste by using it with the swamp tar while you've got a mortar and pestle in your inventory.

IDK, I'd say to stick with growing harralander (seeds are cheap!) and making energy potions, but either of these training methods should work.

Indeed that is what I was saying. I would personally only make Harralander tar. Most people leave them too, so it's kinda easy to get fast levels there.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I hate revnants though - Wildy has always been rough to me ;s

But yeah, either that, farming (can I do that with 27 farming?) or buying the Herbs at GE.

Other than that, the suggested ways to level is the right ones?

Phansk.png

I hate revnants though - Wildy has always been rough to me ;s

But yeah, either that, farming (can I do that with 27 farming?) or buying the Herbs at GE.

Other than that, the suggested ways to level is the right ones?

Taverley Dungeon for the druids.

I'd not use the GE for herbs atm. People are mass training herblore to 65 for the new quest.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!