Cannons?

jrrush

Ice Trolls at Jazitzo (sp?) are good exp and break even/profit in cost. Although you need a few prayer potions and food.

Setup

Guthix Mitre

Guthiz Crozier

Bandos Boots

Fremennik Round Shield (A must)

Whip

Rune Defender

Bandos Boots

Ring of Wealth

Proselyte Body

Proselyte Legs

That got me around +140 defence and +31 prayer bonus.

Inventory

cannon,

cannonballs,

3 prayer potions,

6 blank spaces,

Pineapple Pizza

Bank is only about 10 seconds away, so you can resupply without having to pick up the cannon.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Rather then spend money on all that stuff, you could actualy cannon yaks. There single combat so you have to be outside the fence or the cannon will only hit one target. As long as nothing can attack you, your cannon will attack everything not already under attack by someone else. Now, its not exactly a proffitable method so you may need to make your cannon balls, but you can wear proper range armour and help your cannon (I like to try and kill the yaks that are low on health before the cannon comes around again). If you set it up right in the middel, it can fire virtualy non stop because it will have a target on all sides. I have been able to empty 30 cannon balls in under 15seconds doing this, but its usualy closer to 25-35 seconds.

I just found this easier than buying prayer pots, and never realised the trolls drop anything often enough (thats worth enough) to pay for prayer pots AND cannonballs.

I used 5k cannonballs there for a test (cost 980k), and I price checked my items and cash (valuables are rune kites, granite shield, ranarrs, ranarr seeds, rune warhammer alchs) finding out I had make 300k profit. Minus the cost of the potions I had just profited.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I used 5k cannonballs there for a test (cost 980k), and I price checked my items and cash (valuables are rune kites, granite shield, ranarrs, ranarr seeds, rune warhammer alchs) finding out I had make 300k profit. Minus the cost of the potions I had just profited.

The only trouble with Ice Trolls is they require constant vigilance. A lot of people (myself included) don't enjoy that style of play.

My range level has been levelled with a cannon from 70, just on slayer tasks (Daganoths, scarabites, Bloodveld and Kalphites)

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Cannons are for newbs.

heh

They arent even CLOSE to needed but if you think you have to get one, find a place where cannoning actually MAKES money.

One of these, is ice trolls, and, so far, its one of the only ones.

I dont need a siggy no moar.