Fletching Addy Bolts

3PointMan

I don't have an answer to your questions, but i have a note about the second.

I've been smithing a lot of addy botls lately. A lot. And lately, the market is whacked out. Seriously, you might buy 100k in the morning, notice you'd break even fletching, and by that night either lose or gain cash out of seemingly nowhere, it's kinda cracked out. Don't let it put you off just bear this in mind. If you find they won't sell at mid, and any less would put you at a loss for example, chances are good in a few hours time demand shifts and you can sell for way more. Don't be impatient.

Just a little bit of advice, don't get suckered into the impatience trap i have before :P

You can try the profitable way with yew and mage longbows and alching ;)

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Guess I will be the only one on the topic to actually answer the question.

Based on GE prices atm they are 2gp/xp, leave bids in for min and they will buy because the bolts(unf) market is crazy. You can get 350k xp per hour pretty easy and if you really try you can top 400k.