F2P fishing + cooking

Georgelemmons

Hi super <3:

Well it may be hard to do it in f2p that makes it combined... but it would probably be fish lobbs in karamja. and cook them on the island. Then used those cooked lobbs to fight lessers for combat xp. This might be slow xp though.

although i would much rather recommend just to fly fish in barb village and either drop or cook then drop or bank. ah im confused but u get the point.

Is banking all then cooking faster? What I've been doing is banking lobs with cabbageport, and then cooking all on lumby range (lowers burn chance)

yea banking them then cooking at a separate time is faster. but u did want them both combined tho so that's why i gave u that answer.

Is banking all then cooking faster? What I've been doing is banking lobs with cabbageport, and then cooking all on lumby range (lowers burn chance)

yea banking them then cooking at a separate time is faster. but u did want them both combined tho so that's why i gave u that answer.

Okay, so for fishing and cooking, I should just keep on doing the same thing. \'

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Fly-fishing gives the fastest fishing xp per hour, there are two everlasting fires near the Barbarian Village to cook Salmon/Trout, and some beggars nearby who are waiting for cooked fish.

This method is recommended only if you dont care about gaining profit.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Yeah, i agree with funky_nappy. When i wanted to cook and fish, i fished at barbarian village until my goal, and then cooked all of my fish seperately. Also, do things like cook all of the trout, and then salmon to get that extra bit more exp you could have lost by burning.

Another method i've heard of is to fish and cook at lumbridge on the river lum by the goblin house, and then sell the fish to the general store.

good luck!

God_of_skils.png

God_Of_Skils.png

99 cooking achieved 15/07/2007

99 hunting achieved 19/12/2007

99 firemaking achieved 29/11/2008