Mage Training Arena

doomdfence

Okay so i need to train my mage from 70 to 75 for the new quest and while doing that i was thinking about getting some nice robes at the same time. What im thinking of doing is buying enough runes for 2 of the mage books they sell in the shop, then i'll sell those for 5.4m or so and buy the robes. Anyone know how many of each rune (nat,law,cosmic) i'll need to do this?

For one book its:

500 tel

550 alch

6000 ench

500 GY

For two it costs:

1000 tel

1100 alch

12000 ench

1000 GY

I dont mind losing 2-3m doing this as i mostly just need to level up. So ya...help please?

doomdfence.png

You might aswell use the enchantment arena to train; it's fast/cheap xp and make the money you spent on cosmics somewhere else.Remember that you get bloods/cosmics/deaths for each 10 orbs you deposit and you can also buy cosmics for 5 enchant points.

You might aswell use the enchantment arena to train; it's fast/cheap xp and make the money you spent on cosmics somewhere else.Remember that you get bloods/cosmics/deaths for each 10 orbs you deposit and you can also buy cosmics for 5 enchant points.

exactly... the enchanging arena is great for exp, but it takes a lot of time to get other points for a mage book. the other arenas are just so much worse exp that it's not worth the investment of your time. get 75 magic fast and cheap at the enchanting arena and spend the time you would spend at other arenas collecting points for book to use some other more profitable money making method to buy the robes you want.