Cooking

Kingkapugen

is cooking tuna and corn potato worth the time? I was thinking of just geting cooking to 70+ and just cooking that for pvp. Or should I get my fishing alllll the way up to sharks or monk?

how long will it take to make the tuna&corn potatos. I will be buying cooked tuna and sweetcorn

king_kapugen.png

Fishing sharks is much easier, but the tuna potato has 2 more hp healed per item. So within an inventory full of food, that much could make the difference between a successful pk, and death. And then it depends if you are going to buy the butter, or churn it yourself

Since you need to churn milk into cream, then cream into butter, it's going to take a long time to make potatoes that way.

and then you need to get a bunch of potatoes from some place (most of the places where I know potatoes grow are far away from banks)

but if you've got those 2 sorted out, then making the potatoes is really simple.

But fishing sharks and monkfish provides you with fast fish, although they may heal for less per item.

more info can be found here, on the tip.it cooking skill guide

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?p ... tm#veggies

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

It's possible to buy the finished tuna and corn topping on the Grand Exchange. I've done it before. It's also possible to buy potatoes with butter on the Grand Exchange. They don't come quick, but they come. If you just get those two, you can make a pretty good profit putting them together.

Since you need to churn milk into cream, then cream into butter, it's going to take a long time to make potatoes that way.

You can skip the cream and go straight from milk to butter.

Even better, you can skip the milk and go straight from cream to butter.