2. good charm dropper

3. decent xp

my stats are:

80 att

80 def-will be usin whip to train def

86 str

83 hp

EDIT-28 summon going for 57 as short term and 68 as long term

I have about 16 mill cash to spend on setup-- would like to not spend full amount on setup

i have heard basilisks, cockroaches, and turoths but any other would be appreciated

I'll put down by color which I'd go with.

Gold-fire giants

Green-bloodvelds, dragons (especially iron)

Crimson-waterfiends, rock lobsters, greater demons, black demons in chaos tunnels

Blue-nothing really drops them often, but iron steel and black dragons drop them 2 and 3 at a time respectively when they drop them.

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

I'll put down by color which I'd go with.

Gold-fire giants

Green-bloodvelds, dragons (especially iron)

Crimson-waterfiends, rock lobsters, greater demons, black demons in chaos tunnels

Blue-nothing really drops them often, but iron steel and black dragons drop them 2 and 3 at a time respectively when they drop them.

I would like to point out that gargoyles and kalphites drop blue more often than other monsters... Since he can't kill gargoyles, that's pointless for him though.

On topic, for your summon lvl... fire giants and bloodvelds are good for charms.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

alright im gonna go to fire giants in chaos tunnels can someone give me a good inventory setup (food) and how to ge through choas tunnel guide link?

btw i have

neit helm

torso

bandos tassets

whip

klanks gaunts

rune def

d boots

fury

so i was thinkin monkfish with attack pots

alright im gonna go to fire giants in chaos tunnels can someone give me a good inventory setup (food) and how to ge through choas tunnel guide link?

btw i have

neit helm

torso

bandos tassets

whip

klanks gaunts

rune def

d boots

fury

so i was thinkin monkfish with attack pots

better gloves would be useful, I wouldn't suggest torso, but if you're into high hits and lots of food-eating have fun!

Yes, langer, which is why I didn't list them lol. Dark beasts are also good for blue, but he can't kill those either.

In general, things in the chaos tunnels have better drops than those outside of the chaos tunnels.

Dark beasts are indeed good for blues, but slower to kill. And since I always do 2 trips for them, I tend to underestimate their drop rate.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Any body armor with respectable defence... also super sets are cheap nowadays and greatly increase your training speed... use them.

langerkiller.png

I know plenty of players say Torags or Dharok's (minus help, I'm expecting you to use neitiz or berserker :pray: ) are the best, as they yield high defense bonuses. Alternately, you can use guthan's top + skirt so long as you're taking advantage of the entire set.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Greaters are either in the wild, either caged or surrounded by wild dogs... correct me if i'm wrong.

err, as far as I know yes...I tend to go down to the ones surrounded by dogs :(. Stay long enough and they will become unaggressive and leave you alone though.

chris_924.png

let's say greaters were a nightmare for me before summoning, when i hit 127 combat, no more annoying wild dogs. I'm just saying greaters might not be the best choice, but I agree they are nice for gold charms.

langerkiller.png