public gilded altar?

caligul

I've always looked on the RS official forums for people with open altars. Many will even supply the marr's and keep the burners lit for you.

Which I don't understand.

When I had my altar open when I was mass-making Bones to Peaches tablets, I kept getting bothered by bone runners that the burners were not lit, even if I explicitly mentioned on the forums that I wasn't going to light them.

Most peculiar.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I've always looked on the RS official forums for people with open altars. Many will even supply the marr's and keep the burners lit for you.

Which I don't understand.

When I had my altar open when I was mass-making Bones to Peaches tablets, I kept getting bothered by bone runners that the burners were not lit, even if I explicitly mentioned on the forums that I wasn't going to light them.

Most peculiar.

Ya, it seemed as if the "host" was alching most of the time so I guess they just wanted the company so they supplied the marr's.

chris_924.png