The Warrior - FashionScaping & DIY Dragon

Time to spruce up this little ol' bitty.

header_zpsd358e5b3.png

skills_zpsc485414f.png

Basic stuff really. I've stopped caring to
get
specific levels a while back though so they just come as they come.

Current goals

-95+ Stats

Past milestones

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

diydragon_zpsa09276a5.png

I always liked Dragon items. Their power and largely unavailability when I started playing was mystical. However, 2007 on I found people stopped caring about these items which I found a shame. So early 2009 I set myself a goal: obtaining all dragon items. However, that could easily be done with a bit of cash if I ever got rich. So I set myself an even grander goal: get them from their source personally. Just me. No other person to help me. I decided I'd keep what I kept (which were all the shop items and Dragon sq shield and 3 Armour pieces) and went on my way. While I never was totally focused on one thing in Runescape, I still consider it an ongoing goal of mine.

The list:

fulldinterf150213_zpsd3849627.png

Yet to obtain

Dragon_full_helm_zpsccc66382.pngDragon_claw_zps6bb16582.pngOff-hand_dragon_claw_zps12b6e794.pngDragon_2h_crossbow_zpsdd2a8d55.pngDragon_crossbow_zps14e62b54.pngOff-hand_dragon_crossbow_zpsf8814b42.pngDragon_kiteshield_zps4904b13d.pngOff-hand_dragon_dart_zps4240bb95.png

466+ Mithril dragon kills

1/100 Chewed bones

256 Tormented demon kills

~Queen black dragon kills

Past drops

(Not depicted: caught, looted and fletched Arrows/darts, shop purchases)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Unreleased (so far)

-Dragon bolts

-Dragon (offhand) sword

-Dragon brutal arrows

-Dragon hasta

-Dragon (offhand) knives

-Dragon (offhand) throwing axes

-Dragon spikeshield

-Dragon (offhand) warhammer

-Dragon berserker shield

-Dragon cane

fashionscape_zps2068bb80.png

I like playing RS whilst looking good. I've always had a goal to completely fill my POH's Costume Room and also get all XP outfits.

XP Outfits

-Master RC Robes:
RC_Guild_Token_zps2525b739.png
4062/60,000

-Black Ibis: 0/4
Black_ibis_mask_zps40a54ea3.pngBlack_ibis_body_zpsda7826c0.pngBlack_ibis_legs_zpsb687dccc.pngBlack_ibis_boots_zps11ce4ee4.png

-Artisan outfit: 2/5
Artisans_bandana_zpse2557a4b.pngArtisans_top_zps8d83a92a.pngArtisans_gloves_zps5f2fc9f1.png

-Blacksmith outfit: 2/5
Blacksmiths_top_zpsfb31c40a.pngBlacksmiths_boots_zps1310cf80.pngBlacksmiths_gloves_zps9eae15d7.png

-Botanist outfit: 3/5
Botanists_mask_zps876103bf.pngBotanists_top_zps831d3d31.png

-First-age outfit: 3/5
first_age_tiara-12150654_zps4c1e5c9c.giffirst_age_bracelet-12150644_zpsf5dfcf94.gif

-Sous-chef outfit: 2/5
Sous_chefs_jacket_zps5902392e.pngSous_chefs_trousers_zpsf00c9cbb.pngSous_chefs_shoes_zps04f34dae.png

t85gear_zps7861e7ea.png

I'm trying to get all level 85 armour. For fun.

Melee

-
Pneumatic_gloves_zpsa7294e5e.png

-
Plate_zpsbcaeff36.png
200/200
checkok_zpsc52cd613.png

-
Steadfast_boots_zps03f62f56.pngcheckok_zpsc52cd613.png

Magic

-
Static_gloves_zps6c46855c.png

-
Chi_icon_zps044d6012.png
200/200
checkok_zpsc52cd613.png

-
Ragefire_boots_zps1d60ce93.pngcheckok_zpsc52cd613.png

Ranged

-
Tracking_gloves_zpsf31ed0ed.png

-
Lacquer_zpsa7bc0d58.png
184/200

-
Glaiven_boots_zps6fffabcb.pngcheckok_zpsc52cd613.png

drops_zps6bbee9ff.png

Drops from random PvM/PvP:

---------------------------------------

Old thread is archived.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Guys, moral dilemma.

Would DFH's from PvP count?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

You've earned it through pvp, although that's like 1/3 of the rest of your goal, if you want your goal to last and feel really fullfiled about it, spend the money from dfh on skills

and get your money traditionally for the dragon items.

Trevor92223.png

I'm not sure what you're trying to say...

You suggesting me to skill to afford dragon items?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

if you want to feel like you've earned every dragon item by hard, tedious work and not luck, then sell the DFH and use that cash on anything you want, then go about your normal money making to buy that DFH, or just keep it and get the rest of your items ;]

Trevor92223.png

if you want to feel like you've earned every dragon item by hard, tedious work and not luck, then sell the DFH and use that cash on anything you want, then go about your normal money making to buy that DFH, or just keep it and get the rest of your items ;]

Tedious work...

I'm at certain levels where nothing is tedious work anymore.

Quick bank check today, just 28 items:

banksworth10052009.jpg

I don't really need to make money.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Wow... impossibly epic. I absolutely love the goal. Good luck. <3:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

17 May 2009

dskirt.jpg

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

• 4 months later...

I can finally update this now the new forum is here:

06-07-2009

dbootsdrop.jpg

And on 25-09-2009

dpick.jpg

Going well.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

• 2 months later...

Good luck buddy ;)

I also notice you now have the Dragon Pick so you can shamelessly add it to the list of Dragon Items you successfully owns :)

Quite a unique goal you have there :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

• 3 months later...

I should update this for a bit.

Current tally (for the hunt for Dragon items):

76/80 Hunter.

38 solo KQ kills

350 Mithril Dragons

158 Tormented demons (did get a Ruined Dragon Slice)

Items left: Dragon full helm, Dragon chainbody, Dragon 2h sword, Dragon claws, Dragon arrows, Dragon darts

Few insignificant stuff (got these before:)

dspear2.jpg

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Chaos elemental is a good way to attempt the Dragon two-hander, and I love this kind of thing, so please keep it up!

I'm at 17.4m HP exp, wore a wealth for most of my game-tiem until I got 300 Rank, and I've NEVER had a dragon spear.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Chaos elemental is a good way to attempt the Dragon two-hander, and I love this kind of thing, so please keep it up!

I'm at 17.4m HP exp, wore a wealth for most of my game-tiem until I got 300 Rank, and I've NEVER had a dragon spear.

I know. I'll just keep killing KQ for a Chainbody first, seeing I might get a D2H before that.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

I know. I'll just keep killing KQ for a Chainbody first, seeing I might get a D2H before that.

Dust devils also drop Chainbodys, and are much easier to kill than KQ's but the drop rate is probably much lower too.

• 7 months later...

After a lengthy (6 months) absence, I decide it's time to update this blog. Just to let you all know that I haven't given up on this goal yet. Sadly, my enemies seemingly have.

For compensation of not updating this thread in ages, an update of what I've been killing and how many I've killed:

403 Mithril dragons

--> 10 Chewed bones (one unburned)

126 Tormented demons

40 Kalphite Queens

Other foes:

447 Iron dragons (platelegs on the 221st drop)

84 Steel dragons

15 King black dragons

Luck has seemingly stopped smiling on me, but I will persevere.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

This is probably one of the most amazing (yet simple) blogs i have ever seen on the forums. Keep up the good work, and your luck will turn! Look at all that money from Dragon Bones you are making too. :D

He. I only bring about 10 dragon bones home per trip to Mithrils. Besides, I got most of my Mithril dragon kill drops from the safespot, which was removed with Runetek5. I killed approximately 100 Miths a trip back then.

And I'm losing about 120K worth each KQ kill. Eat 30 Rocktails + one prayer potion - Get 75 nature runes/Uncut sapphire/3,000 GP. It really sucks.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

To make this thread less dead:

dragondefender.jpg

:rolleyes:

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

• 2 months later...

I wasn't expecting this when I went to Chaos Elemental for a quick kill.

23 February 2011

d2hdropce.png

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]