[1st Rls Published] Should i develop this? Please Help Me..

eKKiMetje

I said i was investigating. takes a while to scan a computer..

I dont think it came from you, just warning everyone in case it did. I dont know where else it would have come from, but it appears to have stopped. I dont know whats going on.

It's just.. i worked hard on it... If people start to flame it looks like i made all work for nothing =(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if the servers allowed it, and Vista let a java program open webpages (not likely)

Modified clients will never be allowed and it's really easy to guess why.

Unless runescape would be a web browser,

Runtime[Caution: Executable File]c()? (to those who aren't interested in java just skip my post) As far as I've been using it (in a launcher to give jvm params at launch, so no memory allocation artificially instantiating objects would not be neccessary and other optimizations) even things like Comodo Defense + or ZA do not interfere here. So you just launch the browser (presumably IE in vista).

And anyway, isn't visual basic (.NET nowadays) restricted to windows?

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

yeah i think it is. so far ive gotten no results from my virus scan, and no pop ups since about noon time. [15 mins ago for me]

I've just downloaded the tool (and scanned it with Panda IS, just to be on the safe side) and everything works fine here :)

Also no pop-ups, ever? clean your cache & cookies, maybe it's just adware.. (idk, roooookie:p)

I very much like the price lookup, cause it immediately gives the correct GE prices.

Very nice job :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for maybe some extra features? (noteblock etc.)

But I'm using it gladly atm :)

Ow yeah: I've been looking for the way to drag it (took me a while :P) but you just have to put your mouse in the upper left corner.. then it changes in the 4 arrow thingie.. :P

one hour pop up free, nothing came up on the program [i scanned it with macafee before i loaded it too haha]

nothing came from my virus scan. ran a reboot approx 10 mins ago, and everything is running smoothly again. love the program and stuff, excellent job, the pop up thing just gave me a hella scare. haha

mikeybeech.png

mikeybeech.png

mikeybeech.png

Mikeybeech.png

mikeybeech.png

mikeybeech.png

LONG WAY TO GO.

Could someone explain to me the difference between this and the Tip.it tool?(Not being sarcastic, it's a serious question)

I might download it if I see a point. However, it seems to be pretty good.

Using the words 'ekkimetje' uses: It's not browser related.. :P (I have never used Microhelper [yeah kill me :)], actually because I didn't knew it existed.. So I'm just repeating him... :P See on of the first posts)

It is remarkable how many people said that it would be very useful and that they could use it.

And how many people are posting replies about some bugs or something..

i want to make this to a stable and good application..

Can't do that without you..

This will only work in Windows with .Net framework 1 or 2.

Linux you would have to use WINE with .net install (I have no idea who to do it).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]