Weapon Choice @ Armoured Zombies

SirHartlar

Basically, it is a choice between an SGS or D Scimitar w/ Rune Defender. The SGS gives a +8 prayer bonus which reduces running up to altar so often, but I'm not sure which would give faster xp overall which is wat I'm after. Thanks. :D

Oh, i'de prefer the sgs as you're using prayer, so then you don't need to keep going up the ladder so often

:wall: didn't read the armoured zombies on first post

R_Silkwood.png

@santana_raphael

I'm retired from Runescape due to my really bad connection, maybe coming back soon

SaraSword?... Obby Combo?... Those are what I would use when str training since they are both faster exp than scimmy + def and GS's.

Out of the 2 though a D scimmy would be faster, even though you have to run up and down more I am pretty sure the speed at which you would get kills would outweigh the extra time you spend there with the +8 prayer bonus.

As it has been said many times before I shall say it again. NEVER train with Godswords if you are looking for the fastest exp/hour, only use them for their specs then switch off to a whip or whatever else.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

SaraSword?... Obby Combo?... Those are what I would use when str training since they are both faster exp than scimmy + def and GS's.

Out of the 2 though a D scimmy would be faster, even though you have to run up and down more I am pretty sure the speed at which you would get kills would outweigh the extra time you spend there with the +8 prayer bonus.

As it has been said many times before I shall say it again. NEVER train with Godswords if you are looking for the fastest exp/hour, only use them for their specs then switch off to a whip or whatever else.

Is the obsidian combo definately worth buying if I have the cash then? I didn't realise it was faster exp, the only thing I'd be worried about is reselling it all afterwards.

It is in-fact faster exp, however it is not so significantly faster that you would buy it for short term training. Same as the SS.

If you are planning on training long term, then they are better since the 3-10k more exp/hour you get adds up. How many levels did you plan on training up exactly?

It is in-fact faster exp, however it is not so significantly faster that you would buy it for short term training. Same as the SS.

If you are planning on training long term, then they are better since the 3-10k more exp/hour you get adds up. How many levels did you plan on training up exactly?

97-99, so it is definitely an option to buy an SS as long as I don't make a huge loss when selling it. The last time I used one however it fluctuated massively and I lost a bit of cash, so I've been a bit wary of them since. :P

The SS is the reason I even started training str after 99. I have probably lost 4m on it already, but I don't care lol.

Last I heard though the prices were pretty stable at around 7.3m. They are relatively easy to resell and I believe from 97-99 you wouldn't take much loss at all (1m is the MAX and that's stretching it.) Of course unforeseen variables come into play so it could end up bombing 2m+, however that is HIGHLY unlikely.

The obby combo, I wouldn't know how easy to buy or sell it is, it may take a day or 2 in your GE but I believe that enough people know about it that the next avid str trainer will come along and will buy it within a few days. Especially since str is a popular combat stat to train. (The necklace should sell way before the sword, since its used by obby maulers as well as str trainers) I am close to positive these won't fluctuate in price more than 300k +/-.

Sara swords have +2 or 3 to pray if I remember right, so that would hep out with the banking issue a bit, and prices seem to have settled a bit for now.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20