aviansies

purewcnub

Would 64 ranged and 70 defense work in killing Aviansies?

I would wear

Archer Helm

Unholy Book

Holy symbol

Snakeskin boots

Red dragon hide chaps

red dhide vambs

monk top

Rune crossbow and mith bolts

Anything I should change?

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

I would wear

Archer Helm, :thumbdown: Use Mitre

Unholy Book Zam item :thumbup:

Holy symbol Sara item :thumbup:

Snakeskin boots :thumbup:

Red dragon hide chaps :thumbup:

red dhide vambs :thumbup:

monk top :thumbup:

Rune crossbow and mith bolts :thumbup:

Wheres your cape

Also when I went there with 50 range, I brought a bone c'bow with bone bolts, did fine. But then again it was before the nerf.

I would wear

Archer Helm, Mitre

Unholy Book, Good

Holy symbol, Stole this is fine though

Snakeskin boots, white boots

Red dragon hide chaps, monk robe bottem

red dhide vambs, Barrows/Dragon/Rune gloves

monk top, Good

Rune crossbow and mith bolts, Broad

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

First of all, the point in praying is to get your prayer bonus really high. This would probably be done best with monks robes. Also, you need to find good god items for you. Personally, I use Zamarok Robe Bottoms and Monk Tops so that I get protection from Zamorak while still getting some prayer bonus. I also use the Armadyl Pendant. And, lastly, for Saradomin I use the Cowlish type of thing(costs 100k, head gear, gives slight prayer bonus).

Also, the last person to post, were you talking about this?: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=770791&start=0

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

First of all, the point in praying is to get your prayer bonus really high. This would probably be done best with monks robes. Also, you need to find good god items for you. Personally, I use Zamarok Robe Bottoms and Monk Tops so that I get protection from Zamorak while still getting some prayer bonus. I also use the Armadyl Pendant. And, lastly, for Saradomin I use the Cowlish type of thing(costs 100k, head gear, gives slight prayer bonus).

Also, the last person to post, were you talking about this?: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=770791&start=0

No. Don't use an Armadyl pendant; it's pointless and counterproductive (unless you're in the Eyrie, in which case you don't need anything saradomin). And are you talking about a mitre? 5 prayer bonus is not slight by any stretch of the imagination, lol.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

What I suggest doing is a tanking method, it's really the best and you can stay there for hours using it. Though for tanking, you'd have to get your defense to atleast 70, and range to 70-75+, more would be better of course.

If you do tank, these are the things to bring:

Torag's helmet - Def.

Armadyl Pendant - If you want to get into the eyrie which sometimes is usually better,more spawn, and quiet.

Saradomin chestplate - You'll need it for the dungeon, and you might wander off into a Sara monster.

Torag's legs - Def.

Granite Shield - Def.

Snakeskin/Rangerboots - For range bonuses

Ring of Life - Wouldn't recommend bringing range nor wealth. What would happen if you're on 3k bars, you're killing 3 more aviansies, and happen to die on the second? A RoL COULD save you.

Broad bolts - Cheap [wagon] bolts and deal as much as addy.

Rune crossbow - Self explanitory.

Ava's Accumulator - Won't waste much

Zamorak vambraces - So you won't get raped by the Zam monsters.

For inventory bring climbing boots, a trollheim tele, or a games necklace. Bring about 50 BTP tabs, and fill the rest of your inv with food along with a teleport tablet.

No. Don't use an Armadyl pendant; it's pointless and counterproductive (unless you're in the Eyrie, in which case you don't need anything saradomin). And are you talking about a mitre? 5 prayer bonus is not slight by any stretch of the imagination, lol.

Even when entering the lair I suggest bringing a Saradomin item as there are minions there who could deal out some hefty damage. At his defense and ranged level, when he would first start to kill aviansies they would all be aggressive and all focus on him (provided that you're on a fairly empty world) and this is why he should bring an Armadyl pendant and later swap it for a glory/fury.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer