Chinning help

Danqazmlp

Currently 87 range, with 10m to spend on chinning, how far would i get in terms of levels? I'd be using greys because they seems more cost-efficient. Also full arma or full void, i have both, which would be better.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Man, once I have time I'm going to make a guide about this. These questions come back , like, daily.

Grey chins at 90 + ranged is 190-210xp per chin. You are using 1200-1300 chins an hour and 13-14 super restores an hour. Range pot costs are neglible. Do the math yourself. (since ge prices vary quite a bit).

I came out at around 2.1 gp/ xp I think. For reds it's more towards 3gp / xp. I counted it out one time, and I came out that I saved 3 hours with red chins, but also used 2.4M more cash.

use void and I would recommend just selling the armadyl. Void will get you much more exp per chin and with it there is not much need for the arma (buy more chins with the cash :P).

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

dont use super restores its just a few more points per inventory at more cost.

The extra cost has become very small these days. I happened to buy a nice load of restores when they were really low, so I've stopped using prayer potions for a while, if I'd buy them now, they'd cost me more than the restores I'm using.