A couple of questions(agility,quests)

MaffeDennis

Alright so about 3 weeks ago i decided to start doing quests to get them out of the way and i had 116qp at the time.

Now at this moment i have 233 qp and the time has come to start training to finish the rest of the quests.

I can still finish rfd so i might do that before starting to train.

So here's a few questions :

Atm i have 52 agility would this be a good time to start training at the wildy course? Because i really don't like the brimhaven course and barbarian would obviously take really long.

I had that messenger from the king in ardougne come and talk to me and now i started regicide but the tip.it calculator says i need 56 agility?

Is the Summer's end quest as hard as it looks? :ohnoes: Is it possible without a spirit terrorbird?

Maffe_Dennis.png

Atm i have 52 agility would this be a good time to start training at the wildy course? Because i really don't like the brimhaven course and barbarian would obviously take really long.

Start as early as possible! Just bring cakes, and use a bird (I always do)

I had that messenger from the king in ardougne come and talk to me and now i started regicide but the tip.it calculator says i need 56 agility?

I think you need that agility to do certain things in Isfadar.

Is the Summer's end quest as hard as it looks? Is it possible without a spirit terrorbird?

It was very hard, I died a couple of times using pineapple pizzas and terrorbirds, but it is possible. Keep your weight minimum!

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

summer's end isnt really that hard and i did ape atoll mostly for my agility lvl but wildy course with terrorbird is good to (super energys would work instead of terrors too)

Don't forget this sapps into food supply; I barely made it out of the last one (and I made no mistakes tracking graves) with pineapple pizzas, bird full too!

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

56 Agility is needed to cross the Dense forest; also I guess higher Agility helps to avoid you falling int othe Leaf Pile trap.. you can take pretty heavy damage if you aren't prepared... Summer Pies are good to get the required level.

P.S Although it says you need 56 Agility to get pass the dense forest, if you get out from the other way, you needn't boost your agility. I found this out when I thought I'd be stuck in Tyras Camp with no pies left but I still managed to maneuovre my way out without 56 Agility.