Farming

theking9

Farm Tomato's as your allotment. Marrentil's as your herb, and marigolds for money. Plant Oak tree's in the tree spots and repeat this twice a day until you get to 27 farming then you can start planting fruit tree's which give more experience than normal tree's. Keep upgrading to better herbs and allotments as you go. Good luck.

Low_C.png

Dont bother about herbs until Ranarrs. You can do some guams though, they're ok.

Really, just do some old school fletching and/or alching at catherby watching ONE patch.

When that patch is finished, go to the other patches and then re-do that.

ALWAYS PLANT TREES

And garden pies are helpful, use to plant one thing, and use again to harvest with xp.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Dont bother about herbs until Ranarrs. You can do some guams though, they're ok.

Really, just do some old school fletching and/or alching at catherby watching ONE patch.

ALWAYS PLANT TREES

And garden pies are helpful, use to plant one thing, and use again to harvest with xp.

Why shouldnt he do the best herb he can.... Why guams? And why not just take the time to do every patch so he can get his levels up faster.

Low_C.png

ALWAYS PLANT TREES

Why shouldnt he do the best herb he can.... Why guams? And why not just take the time to do every patch so he can get his levels up faster.

Guams are 400-500 gp ea

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yeah cause of guam costs/seeds and etc.

I also havent been on / farmed for a while so I dont know what other stuff he can farm other than marrentils, tarromin, and some others.

ALWAYS PLANT TREES

you dont need the lvl to harvest anything only to plant

strangely i got 17 snaps from 1 seed at lvl 60 (63 required) but only can get max of like 9 now at 70

foukouei.png

Farm Tomato's as your allotment. Marrentil's as your herb, and marigolds for money. Plant Oak tree's in the tree spots and repeat this twice a day until you get to 27 farming then you can start planting fruit tree's which give more experience than normal tree's. Keep upgrading to better herbs and allotments as you go. Good luck.

Yep. Farm the highest level thing you can in allotments, although watermelon seeds are so expensive that they're not worth it if you're buying the seeds. Baskets of strawberries are useful for healing, too, once you get up to them.

Farm marigolds for profit. Don't worry about protecting your allotments, just pay the farmers if you're worried about them (FARMERS TAKE NOTED PAYMENTS). Marigolds are cheap seeds and 3k each, so they'll pay for most of your farming costs.

Farm the best herbs you can, basically. Ranarr and Toadflax can be grown for a profit when the seeds are bought off the GE and the herbs are sold on the GE. Remember to use supercompost! If you need some supercompost materials, head to Catherby and buy Arheim's daily stock of pineapples.

The majority of your experience will come from trees. I'd stick with oaks/willows as much as you can, since the seeds get more and more expensive as you go up in tree quality. If you plant a willow tree, be sure to use your secateurs to trim branches from it before cutting it down, since willow branches can earn you a few thousand on the GE as well.

Finally, be sure to use the magic secateurs from Fairy Tale, Pt. 1 for everything! The leprechauns will store them for you in place of normal secateurs, and they boost your yields by 10%, giving you extra allotment experience and the occasional bonus herb. Also, if you're in between farming runs and don't have much else to do, select the "teleport" option on the leprechaun nearby to play Vinesweeper. Once you hit level 40, you can trade in Vinesweeper points for farming experience at a 1:1 ratio. As soon as I hit level 40, I had level 45 waiting for me with a single Vinesweeper points exchange click. It's very useful if you only need a couple hundred more experience points for a level.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

strangely i got 17 snaps from 1 seed at lvl 60 (63 required) but only can get max of like 9 now at 70

Stop failing, or trying to make me look stupid.

You need the level to gather XP from it; which is what I said.

He should go for the fastest experience though so go with the higher herbs. Once be can plant toadflax he should plant those for best cost efficiency and speed ratio.

I dont think the xp between level 1-15 herbs is that big of a deal really :?

Stop failing, or trying to make me look stupid.

You need the level to gather XP from it; which is what I said.

maybe it is that

or am i talking about checking health doesnt need the lvl

foukouei.png

English please.

Dont make me a Grammar nazi.

Cause atm you and pure are rushing your posts for no reason, and making it too hard to understand.

Fine that will be adequate but to the original poster you would; first, go to http://www.runescape.com and Log In to your Runescape account. Then taking various farming items (depending on what your planting) and seeds plant your seeds. You should aim to plant Oak Trees and what ever herb you want to get good experience on the "Farming" skill. Then wait the allotted time and harvest your crops and/or trees.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Other than the basic tools for farming, you should get the magic secateurs from fairy tales pt1, and the falador shield 2 from the falador diaries.

Depending on your budget, you can either get the highest level allotment seeds or just use cabbages or onions. i dont really like tomatoes as it gives rotten tomatoes instead of compost. Otherwise just use watermelons or strawberries.

Plant marigolds, they're good for summoning or just for profit. limpwurt roots are good too.

For herbs, just plant wadever seeds you have first, guams, tarromins are good. the seeds are easy to get and you can use the herbs for herblore. you can plant ranarrs later for profit or for training herblore.

Plant the highest level tree and fruit tree that you have. if you're on a tight budget, just plant the fruit trees and pick the fruits, it'll grow back in about 4-5 hours or so.

Hops arent really good. they die quite often but usually they give me about 1+ to 2 inventory full of hops, so you might wanna try it if you ahve the seeds.