my other character's bank and miscellenous updated

update: i made some money and got some stuff i wouldnt normally buy; at least not on my regular account i wouldnt, but got these just for fun; which was sort of a challenge. :-X did a few more quests as well... i think i'm back to my regular account for awhile. that was not easy. #-o

85918743le6.png

[hide=rest of bank & stats]pic1cp1.pngpic7hy4.png[/hide]

rate it like any account i guess. of course my knowledge of the game makes things a tad easier. along with some new game features like the penguins, the circus and stealing creation; and the crossbow kicks [wagon] for training range at any level. the food i like to use for tougher assignments are cheese potatoes which i make myself. my goal was to get the air guitar emote and with that goal came a lot of questing. it's just my other account i play on sometimes. rate 1-10 and offer any suggestions/comments.

some goals for this account are 60 range and me2, to complete desert treasure and get ancients and lunar magics; use the previously mentioned game features to level and eventually start the quest while guthix sleeps and maybe get the quest cape, but i dont like the idea of lvling to 85+ on this account; current combat lvl is 69 f2p and 72 members. i may have some other goals but will see about those. 8-)

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Stats and bank are kind of meh, I'll give you 6/10

Achievement diaries and quest points however are :ohnoes: , you deserve a 9.5 for your level.

Keep at it and good luck on your goals.

i still play on my regular account. this is just a secondary account i play on from time to time.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

9/10 because 230qp on a low level like that is breath taking :shock:
I had 200 qp at 1100 total tbh :?

I have 172 quest points at 110 combat and 1650 total :oops:

(And I've been playing since 2003, lol)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

i updated this with a new pic of the 1st page of my bank. got those items and thanks for the replies. i'll be playing on my regular account for awhile. ;)