Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World -10/10-

princeconan1

Fantastic sequel from the gc (gamecube) version. Was not as long though. I love these kinds of games. im a girl snd i dont really like games but this one made me cry at the end when i beat it today. i wish the game didn't have to end. but once you beat it, you can start off with better items, stroger monsters etc... the storyline is atleast 12/10. it's incredibly. voices and everything make this game a MUST BUY for all big gamers looking for a challenge. post if you have any ? (questions) about this game.

You don't need to bump posts here. We can scroll down the page ;)

I havn't picked it up just because I havn't played the first one, and I don't know what type of game it is. If I looked at a trailer I would have a better idea, but it also just doesn't interest me that much.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I havn't picked it up just because I havn't played the first one, and I don't know what type of game it is. If I looked at a trailer I would have a better idea, but it also just doesn't interest me that much.

If you like RPGs, I suggest getting it. The graphics aren't realistic or spectacular, just beautiful. The gameplay, the story and the plot are amazing.

I've not got this because it's not been released in the PAL region and the Wii's area fixed.

I agree that it is a great game, but it really isn't a "challenge". It's very very easy to beat. In my opinion if you liked the first game you should go ahead and get this. It's not as great as the first but still very good. :thumbup:

wl7w9j.png

I still need to get it though the game itself is broken grinding wise, I've seen videos of basic attack locking enemies which results in mass combo gained xp. Graphics arn't all that much improved and it really isn't as good as Tales of vesperia imo.

omegaman70.png