Tourist Trap

I've noticed that some of the information on that quest is wrong. It claims that it's different from person to person, but I doubt it as I've seen other site quest guides and they all point to one thing. I think that the part where it mentions it's different from person to person should be changed to the following:

First, search the most southern bookcase on the west side of the room. You should find

several books on the subject of Sailing. After that, talk to him and say "I wanted to have a chat?"

Then, say "You seem to have a lot of books!" Then, "So, you're interested in sailing?"

His interest will perk up. Then flatter him by saying "I could tell by the cut of your jib."

He will then be distracted. You can now open the chest to get the plans. Don't forget to take the cell key from the desk of the Captain!

As it's not different from person to person and would just be putting people on more of a wild goose chase than they have to. :P

P.S. I've seen a few friends do it a while back and it's been exactly the same for all 3 of them. Now I did it, and now it's still the same.

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone has done the quest recently and gotten a different result than shown?

Any confirmation would be helpful in the meantime.

Thanks.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• 10 months later...

Wow, sorry about how long it took to get this topic finished up! The chat options have now been confirmed, however, and you've been credited. Thank you!

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog