what other MMORPGs are there?

somaster989

runescape is an awesome game, but im guessing there are other massive role playing games out there on the internet. i would like to try some of them.

please, if you know any, suggest some free ones that i may be able to try out. thanks.

im playing thang online. it kinda sucks right now, but its the best free one i could find. although that lineage2 private server does sound tempting...

its alot of fun :D

plus the mods arn't corrupt like most servers and sell adena for money, stuff like that. it's been going through some crashes everyonce and a while, but usualy its just for 5mins or so the server goes down every while. but its because they are getting all this new stuff on it :)

its alot of fun :D

plus the mods arn't corrupt like most servers and sell adena for money, stuff like that. it's been going through some crashes everyonce and a while, but usualy its just for 5mins or so the server goes down every while. but its because they are getting all this new stuff on it :)

dl'ing it now, its going to take 2 hours though :evil: because i can only downlaod at 280-300 kilobytes a second. oh well, ill be playing later tonight.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

technically you do download runescape, it just saves it to a temporary folder somewhere. i dont think there are many other games that work in your browser, you pretty much have to dl something to get anything good. and actually even after you dl most of the popular ones youll find out they all suck. hopefull this lineage 2 turns out good... dl quit at 80% and i had to start over... but its done now :twisted:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

technically you do download runescape, it just saves it to a temporary folder somewhere. i dont think there are many other games that work in your browser, you pretty much have to dl something to get anything good. and actually even after you dl most of the popular ones youll find out they all suck. hopefull this lineage 2 turns out good... dl quit at 80% and i had to start over... but its done now :twisted:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

There are thousands..

Right now I play World of Warcraft, it's amazingly fun and challenging. They earn every cent of their 3.5 million subscriber's money.

I play a level 16 Orc Warlock named Soulsuck (couldn't think of a name, so I just named myself after the Drain Soul spell :P) on the Perenolde PvE server...Feel free to add me if you play, I like grouping with people, but since I just started last week, I don't have anyone to group with. :P I just group with random people I find for like 10 minutes, once the quest area is done, they leave me there to fend for myself, lol. As long as you don't aggro 15 MOBs at once, I'll group with you. Because if you aggro that many MOBs, I won't be able to save you, my Voidwalker can only take on 2 MOBs my level, and that's with me using Health Funnel on him periodically.

ANYWAYS, add me! :P

Other games...My girlfriend is playing Planeshift...It's not finished but it's free and she said it's pretty nice..