Photography Competition - Numbers

woopidoo2

Meh, I feel like a weakling now..

Due to a project at school which will take all of my time, I cant come up with a decent entry, let alone photography at all.

I might be over-estimating this school project, but I dont think its smart for me to try something at all, also because of the number of people participating.

So Tripsis, if you entered anything official.. you win. I wish I couldve done something, but it just didnt work out :(

That means I have to end this competition.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Aww I'm sorry to hear that woopidoo :( I wish more people got involved in these contests. It's no fun winning almost by default :P

If you have any spare time in the future (when you're done with your project, perhaps), I'd love to have another contest.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I might enter now that I figured out that my camera has a shutter speed adjuster.... It's a crappy Sony Cybershot DSC-P100 I was looking at getting in the (FAR FAR FAR) future a Olympus E-300, 330, or 500. What is the next one gonna be, or are you extending this?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I might enter now that I figured out that my camera has a shutter speed adjuster.... It's a crappy Sony Cybershot DSC-P100 I was looking at getting in the (FAR FAR FAR) future a Olympus E-300, 330, or 500. What is the next one gonna be, or are you extending this?

*Points two posts up*

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

*Points two posts up*

Well he said he didn't want to win by default.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.