I wantttt Bandos!!!

gorgoroth

Bandos is just for showing off. Stat wise Barrows is better and it's alos a lot cheaper.

Sure Bandos has some strength bonuses, but it's not worth the price tag.

EDIT - Barrows isn't that expensive to repair. Like Kent said, you'll only use the body and legs which takes the cost down a lot. Plus what are going to do with the armour? If you cannot make the repair costs and still have money spare then something is drastically wrong with your training methods.

I train via slayer, and even without a "big" drop, I average 60-100k per task in coins and alched stuff. Using my armour stand the cost to me is about 100k for body and skirt at 25% the helm, weapon at 100% (Guthans)

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Well for starters, it's not 330k every 15 hours. It's 75k every 15 hours, as you'll only be using the top and bottom + repair costs are knocked off by 25%-50%.

If you combat for 3 hours a day (more than it sounds) that'll add up to 450k a month. That's an hour a month, or 30 seconds of money making a day. Plus the time wasted just to get Bandos...

But if you can't be convinced, that's fine. For money, definetely do GWD.

what he said. plus, armor repair stands lower it even more. ppl overstate repair cost sooo much. ill usualy repair it once or twice a month... however, i dont fight as much as i used to, lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]