Plauge City

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

in the plauge city guide, it says that Bevark (spelling?) is north of the manhole. i thought it wud be better if u also specified that he is upstairs, cuz when i did the quest (yes i finally got membs >.<) he was upstairs.

here's a pic:PlaugeCity.jpg

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Hrmmm. Bravek "used to be" in his room on the ground floor. Your pic helps, as obviously he's moved upstairs.

So when you talk to the Clerk does he take you upstairs, or tell you to go up there, or what?

Just want to be sure to capture how you got there.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Hrmmm. Bravek "used to be" in his room on the ground floor. Your pic helps, as obviously he's moved upstairs.

So when you talk to the Clerk does he take you upstairs, or tell you to go up there, or what?

Just want to be sure to capture how you got there.

the clerk didnt do anything. i just talked to him then he said stuff like Bravek might be busy and stuff like that, then he told me to go talk to him (but didnt specify where he was). so i looked on tip.it and it said it was somewhere north in the building....but i didnt see him, so i went upstairs and i found him.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...