Mage:

Helm: Ahrim

Torso: Ahrim

Legs: Ahrim

Boots: Undecided

Gloves: Undecided

Wep: Guthix Staff

Shield: Undecided (no prayer book)

I can afford any sort of food/potion, and my skills r in my signature.

brb_gone_pk.png

brb_gone_pk.png

Good TT Prizes: Z page 2 Rune Full Helm (g) Z Full Helm

Magpies: 119 Ninjas: 40 Dragons: 25

Dragon Drops: Med x 1 Legs x 1

heres what i used at under 100 cb and still use if i dont feel like spendin much on barrows

torag helm

fury/glory

whip w/slay staff

torag pl8

d sq

torag legs

best rfd gloves u can get

rune/dragon boots

warrior/berserker/ring of life

with crystal bow, black hide top and bottom, bout 100 slay darts, 2 pray pots spade, 1 click tele and the rest food in inv

can get 3 rounds a trip praying on dh and karil/ahrim (ahrim if karil is tunnel) and 1 of the melee bro's if they hittin u to often

with the setup u got and lookin at ur stats id say ur prob gonna get 1 round a trip maybe 2 if ur lucky which isnt worth it especially as cheap as torag is nowadays but its goin up right now so might even turn out to be a good investment if u decide to sell it when ur done barrowin \'

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

You cannot do barrows with melee with your stats and a whip.

Mage using a salamander, you'll do fine.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

wow that was quick sry didnt look at ur slay lvl no idea what to use i guess sally like ^ said but if u got the 50 slay even if u didnt get any other lvls ud b fine

Salamander is more accurate, harder hitting, with higher average hits, and half the price. It's far better then either COG or Slayer Dart.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Melee:

Helm: Neitiznot

Torso: Fighter

Legs: Dragon

Boots: Climbing

Gloves: RFD Steel

Wep: Dbaxe or whip

Shield: Rune Defender

Mage:

Helm: Ahrim

Torso: Ahrim

Legs: Ahrim

Boots: Undecided

Gloves: Undecided

Wep: Guthix Staff

Shield: Undecided (no prayer book)

I can afford any sort of food/potion, and my skills r in my signature.

Yup your stats look okay for barrows :)!

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

at ur lvl id get thorag, neitz guthix staff and a rune def/element shield 4 the melee brothers and pray at dh and when other bros hit 2 much

take a dds and whip 4 karil and black dhide legs/body +rune cbow and mith bolts 4 ahrim. that way it should be allright

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

You have to range/melee Ahrim, melee Karil (I do), and mage the others. When killing the melee bros, use protect from melee, when killing Karil, protect from range, when killing Ahrim, use protect from mage. EDIT: Actually, you don't have to. But it seems to be the most efficient.

I suggest training your range more to do Barrows more efficiently. Good luck in the future. =)

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

You can fire bolt with chaos gauntlets from Family Crest. I used to do that and got on fine. Wear Ahrim's hood, Rune plate, rune legs, some kind of magical boots, and your god cape. Just pray on Dharok and Kharil. Use monkfish and just bring 1 pray pot. There aren't any safespots in the tombs, but there are in the tunnels. Mage everyone except Ahrim, try to kill him with addy arrows while wearing blue d'hide.

Try to train up your ranged.