Rate my new sig! (it's actually semi-good)

runescape_rocks

the line work looks sort of rushed... the it looks good overall, but it needs a bit more shading,

make sure that on the line work, the lines are only 1pixel thick, don't make them overlap at all. The rune rocks look a bit odd, maybe take a few out, and make it more smooth. And the horizon looks cut off, maybe add a few more mountains nearer to us. And colour in the outlines to make it look more 3D. i aggree with king of duke, the swords do look like lightsabers

But it's pretty good... i guess... 6/10

P.S the moon aint made out of cheese...

finalsampled4my.png

oh, and forgot to mention, u got the point of light mixed up... it's darker to the side where the moon is.... is there another sort of light coming from the other side?

finalsampled4my.png

oh, and forgot to mention, u got the point of light mixed up... it's darker to the side where the moon is.... is there another sort of light coming from the other side?

So should I move the moon to the other side and change the shadows?

mysig31ha.png

looks good

I'd lighten up the sky a bit though the first time I looked at it I didn't even see the mountains in the background

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42